First bondage thoughts of the day?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

First bondage thoughts of the day?

Post by Lost_the_keys »

There is no doubt everyone here has bondage on their mind on a regular basis. What was the first bondage related thoughts you had today?
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

I saw a very attractive woman waiting in the crowd for the light rail train... Long black hair, toned legs with black pantyhose and ankle high boots, short black skirt, her jacket coveted the rest and a long thin scarf to finish things off. She would have looked great in some white ropes with her scarf as a nice cleve gag!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Seeing some of the milfs at my Grandson’s school and thinking how amazing they would look bound and gagged.

And checking messages from friends here and on Boundhub,
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

Lost_the_keys wrote: 4 years ago There is no doubt everyone here has bondage on their mind on a regular basis. What was the first bondage related thoughts you had today?
Had lunch with some friends today, one of whom is a really hot girl (who is off limits, as she's seeing someone). HotGirl mentioned both her and her mom (who I've seen, and is also hot) have an aerobics class together tonight. I immediately, and very cleverly, said something along the lines of "Gee, I guess that means you'll both be wearing tights, huh?"

That pretty much shut up the others, who looked at her and me. She said something along the lines of "Tights and leotards, it's aerobics" and a look that said "Fool".

So, my first bondage thought of the day was then, imagining her and her mom bound and gagged in their aerobics gear. And I hope she didn't understand that :)
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

Between school and work, it's sometimes hard for my boyfriend and I to get some serious bondage time in (since we enjoy serious bondage, ha ha). This morning, I was about to leave for class when he got up, and was headed to the shower, totally nude...and since then, all day long, I've been thinking how he needs to tie me up and molest me....wearing what he had on then :) :) :)
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

I received a text last night from a long time friend (college girlfriend who spent a lot of nights tied up). Something had her thinking about one of the many times I had her tied up.

I had just finished tying her wrists behind her with a pair of black tights and two pair of nylons from her dresser drawer and her phone rings. It was her father calling... I pushed her back on the bed and to her surprise, I picked up the phone and placed it by her head.

Her dad was going on and on about getting something fixed on her car.

I started rubbing and kissing up her legs, past the lacy top of the thigh high stockings she had on under the short skirt she had on in anticipation of my coming over for some fun. Not wearing any panties made it quite easy for me to go to work, pleasuring her as she wrapped her silky legs around my head.

I drove he wild for a while, then we started having sex while she was still on the phone, trying to maintain her composure despite all the distractions. She didn't want me to stop, but she was almost unable to hide what was going on as her arousal built to its max.

She was finally able to end the call and within a few minute she was able to get off.

That was one of the biggest orgasims she had had and was shocked at how bad I was able to get her off that time.

Not sure if she was on the phone, reliving old memories or what, but it was fun to have her remind me how much she enjoy that simple afternoon quickie years ago. I woke up this morning having some fun thoughts about that afternoon!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic