BONDAGEFREAK'S INITIATION CHALLENGE (NEW CHALLENGE!)

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Sockbound1234 wrote: 2 years ago I would love this one
I know you would 8-)
You should think about giving it a try.

It would be really cool to have a handful of you guys all try your hand at this particular one.
Would be very interesting to see how different the scenarios would all be.

Think about it. I'm not asking you guys to try writing a novel.
Just a little something short and sweet ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

Oh yes really great
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

I'm bookmarking this thread for future updates. Right now I have to do some surgery on the story I'm currently writing, so I have a lot on my plate, but I am DEFINITELY interested in a future installment of this when my dance card thins out.

Great idea!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

You called for something short and sweet to accompany pics of a cute guy tied up and sockgagged? Allow me to toss my hat into the ring once more.

You See? You Like This

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

That was a superb little snippet [mention]Volobond[/mention]!
Here's to hoping some more short tales based on those two photos emerge!

FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

I might try myself at this, if I get to it on the weekend. No promises, but I like these two pics, especially the second one. He looks so tortured.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

I might try but no guarantees
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

Sockbound1234 wrote: 2 years ago I would love this one
So would I! Really hot pictures, Sir [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]FelixSH[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention]
Glad to hear those photos got your creative juices flowing, guys!

Hope to see some more participants.
[mention]Volobond[/mention] already took the plunge. Now it's someone else's turn.

wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

---- moved to Fictional Stories for Adults ----
Last edited by wataru14 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]wataru14[/mention]
You need to post this in its own story thread and include the image(s) I posted here in the story thread as well.
I won't be reading or commenting until you do ;)

This thread here isn't meant for stories.
This is where I post cool pics and encourage authors to create short works based off them.

Can't wait to read what you've come up with! 8-)

wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago @wataru14
You need to post this in its own story thread and include the image(s) I posted here in the story thread as well.
I won't be reading or commenting until you do ;)

This thread here isn't meant for stories.
This is where I post cool pics and encourage authors to create short works based off them.

Can't wait to read what you've come up with! 8-)
Gotcha! Will do!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

HEY GUYS! BE SURE TO CHECK OUT
OUR TWO LATEST STORY ENTRIES:

WATARU14'S SHORT STORY ENTRY

VOLOBOND'S SHORT STORY ENTRY

LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE PARTICIPANTS ANSWERING THE CHALLENGE!

[mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]User4525[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]FelixSH[/mention] [mention]stimle[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]ChiDrag221[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]Tiedinjordans[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Tiedinjordans[/mention] [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Gerson 60[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]DeanSummer24[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Killua[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Gerson1960[/mention] [mention]njr[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]KGB[/mention] [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]BlueZephyr[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]abcdefsmith3[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]ravish[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]harsim[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]dallen108[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]User4525[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention]

Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

I have been thinking of writing a story for a while now, but after seeing this post it has given me more inspiration. I think I may do precisely that, that is make a drawing to go with a story I come up with.

Thank you for posting this.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

A NEW STORY ENTRY!
THIS ONE FROM THE ELOQUENT "PUP WINGLETANG"

THE NEW TENANT (M/M)

LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE PARTICIPANTS ANSWERING THE CHALLENGE!

[mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]User4525[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]FelixSH[/mention] [mention]stimle[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]ChiDrag221[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]Tiedinjordans[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Tiedinjordans[/mention] [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Gerson 60[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]DeanSummer24[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Killua[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Gerson1960[/mention] [mention]njr[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]KGB[/mention] [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]BlueZephyr[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]abcdefsmith3[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]ravish[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]harsim[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]dallen108[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]User4525[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention]

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

ALRIGHT FOLKS, TIME FOR ANOTHER CHALLENGER TO STEP UP
WHO WANTS TO WORK ON THIS ONE?

[mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]User4525[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]FelixSH[/mention] [mention]stimle[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]ChiDrag221[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention]
[mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]Tiedinjordans[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Tiedinjordans[/mention] [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Gerson 60[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]DeanSummer24[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Killua[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Gerson1960[/mention] [mention]njr[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]KGB[/mention] [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]BlueZephyr[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]abcdefsmith3[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]ravish[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]harsim[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]dallen108[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]User4525[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention]
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Is this what you're looking for, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] my friend?

Persuasion

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic