Tree tie, post tie?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tree tie, post tie?

Post by David Han »

Ever been tied to a tree or a pole or a lamp post? I only done this once with my friends who duct taped me to a lamp post. Worked well until someone noticed.
Tie me up and have fun with me
Hojojutsutengu

Post by Hojojutsutengu »

They are my favorite ways to be tied especially wrapping a gag around the object
Silkenvixen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Silkenvixen »

To a tree I have been, twice, but neither way I wanted to be, with my hands tied behind the tree.

Never to a lamp post, that's WAY beyond my limits! But I have been tied to support posts in the basement and in the attic. They count?
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Silkenvixen wrote: 2 years ago To a tree I have been, twice, but neither way I wanted to be, with my hands tied behind the tree.

Never to a lamp post, that's WAY beyond my limits! But I have been tied to support posts in the basement and in the attic. They count?
I've tied myself to a support post in the basement when I was a teenager, though I've only done that a few times. I say they count, as a post is a post.

I would love to be tied to a tree. It would be pretty hot if my captor made me march through the woods bound and gagged before getting to the tree that I will be tied to.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Silkenvixen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Silkenvixen »

captured_prize wrote: 2 years ago
Silkenvixen wrote: 2 years ago To a tree I have been, twice, but neither way I wanted to be, with my hands tied behind the tree.

I've tied myself to a support post in the basement when I was a teenager, though I've only done that a few times. I say they count, as a post is a post.

I would love to be tied to a tree. It would be pretty hot if my captor made me march through the woods bound and gagged before getting to the tree that I will be tied to.
Oh I loved it when it happened to me! I wasn't taken out dressed and bound and gagged, but it was wonderful and I want it to happen to me again!

In fact I'll post a picture of me from that day in the TUGs Photo gallery :)
AH03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AH03 »

I would like to be tied to a tree or post to be honest, looks fun!
Racer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Racer »

I have been Tied to a tree a couple of times. The first time my captors made me walk from the parking space through the woods with my hands Tied behind😎 That was so nice😎
And have been Tied to a pole in a abandoned warehouse, and left alone😬
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Being tied like that standing up is a strain on the legs after a while. That being said I’d love to be tied to a tree outside naked and gagged. Feel the wind , rain and sun in my skin with the thrill I may be found. Of course if I was found I’d die of embarrassment before loosing my job and all my non bandage loving friends.
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AmyRu »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago Being tied like that standing up is a strain on the legs after a while. That being said I’d love to be tied to a tree outside naked and gagged. Feel the wind , rain and sun in my skin with the thrill I may be found. Of course if I was found I’d die of embarrassment before loosing my job and all my non bandage loving friends.
It’s horrible that we have to fear losing friends over this thing
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

AmyRu wrote: 1 year ago
JulieG wrote: 1 year ago Being tied like that standing up is a strain on the legs after a while. That being said I’d love to be tied to a tree outside naked and gagged. Feel the wind , rain and sun in my skin with the thrill I may be found. Of course if I was found I’d die of embarrassment before loosing my job and all my non bandage loving friends.
So sadly true :(

As for answering the OP, I have to echo [mention]captured_prize[/mention] as I too have tied myself up to a basement support post (unfinished basement, concrete floor) when I was a teenager. I'd tie my legs together and to the post at the ankles and both above and below the knees, then tie my waist to the post. I'd then try to stand up on my toes as much as could, and extend my arms towards the support beam the post was holding up, pretending to have my arms and wrists also tied up. I would only do that if I was home alone.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

AmyRu wrote: 1 year ago
I do sometimes wonder, if I was spotted tied up and obviously having fun somewhere, how many, if any, of my friends would “come out” as TUG / bondage fans and players.
PanelGaggedPrincess
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PanelGaggedPrincess »

Never been tied to a post, but it's something I would enjoy. All kinds of possibilities there.
GirlBondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GirlBondage »

I think tie-ups to tree or posts are great. You can reach a very high degree of immobility by fixing the body of your victim to the post at various points. There are ankles, below and above the knees, bottom, waist, below and above the breasts and with the rope running behind the neck.

I describe post bondage in my stories
3 against 3 bondage match on the playground (FFF/FFF)
The Living Mannequin (FF/F)
Who does not cooperate, is tied up just for the amusement of the other (F/F)
A weekend with the clique in the green (??/fff)
The feeling of being captivated can move mountains (M/F)

I think the diameter of the posts is important. This should not be more than 5cm so that you can tie the hands of the bondage victim behind it. Theoretically there are other solutions but I like the hands behind the post/tree best : )
smokeyfoggynight

Post by smokeyfoggynight »

GirlBondage wrote: 1 year ago
I think the diameter of the posts is important. This should not be more than 5cm so that you can tie the hands of the bondage victim behind it. Theoretically there are other solutions but I like the hands behind the post/tree best : )
I agree, but I also think the post should be thick enough that the arms can be wrapped snugly around it, without any room for the victim to move her arms. :D
Dukes_91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dukes_91 »

Have been tied to a tree with a long skipping rope
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

I have been tied up on the walk out to a secluded area of a park then tied to a tree a few times. We also jad swapped out roles snd she was bound on the way out and tied to (or between) trees a few times.
Ducttape1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttape1234 »

I've duct taped a friend to a stop sign once haha that was fun. I've also been duct taped to a post on a playground but I was sitting down. I'd love to be taped to a tree or a pole standing up though. Something about it seems very vulnerable
I'll tie you if you tie me :D
cellofello
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by cellofello »

A former partner (sadly passed away a few years ago) tied me to a support post in her basement a couple of times - once for several hours. One time was with hands behind; the other was after being mummified in plastic wrap. Another partner tied me to a post after putting me in a sleepsack. Definitely fun.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Tied to tree when in boy scouts.
Gagged_Miko
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gagged_Miko »

I love the idea of being tied to a tree and tightly gagged in the woods or on the side of a hiking trail, with a very little chance of being discovered or found... or to a lamp post or telephone pole on an abandoned road or highway, and left there all alone to squirm helpless. Obviously these are dangerous and require backup plans and careful safety measures, these are just fantasies of mine and would not go too hard on trying them irl, but the idea gets me so excited.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic