Getting Released From Self-Bondage

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Getting Released From Self-Bondage

Post by rafeylovesbonds »

Hi All,

Anyone ever got stuck in self-bondage and had to ask someone else to free them?

Or, anyone ever tied their (own) hands behind them and then approached someone else (i.e. a stranger) to untie them, to see their reaction or for the experience of being untied by them?

Cheers,
Rafey
Is she out there, she who ties you up and then you stay tied up?
sagitarium
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sagitarium »

about a month ago i did a selfbondage hogtie using rope and a wristcoil cicnch noose. it worked fantastically. was gagged too with a ballgag and wore a black hood with eyes. Only problem was the escape mechanism. the knife was to dull to cut the rope. This have happened to me once before, but I was able to get to the kitchen and find a better knife.

This time i was really stuck and had to call my wife, who had gone to bed. to make matters worse i was in the garage, so i had to go outside to call her. luckily i had been able to cut the rope hogtying me so i could stand up. I was so scared if someone would see me, but i had to do it. so I knocked on the window and hurried back in the garage.

Luckily she heard me and came out - She asked if i were in trouble and i had to say yes and please help! (at this point i had been able to work the gag out of my mouth, so i could speak)

It was a bit akward, but we have been laughing about it afterwards so we're good now. i have added a pic of me from a vid i took while playing
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

HD to cut myself free a few times but always check the knife is sharp enough first.

Looking to experiment with cable ties soon.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

EMT shears are a Must Have for this sort of play, as well as being an important part of any rope dom's kit. Plenty sharp to cut rope, cloth, etc. but quite difficult to injure yourself.

Thanks for sharing your experiences.
Fesselfan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Fesselfan »

MaxRoper wrote: 4 years ago EMT shears are a Must Have for this sort of play, as well as being an important part of any rope dom's kit. Plenty sharp to cut rope, cloth, etc. but quite difficult to injure yourself.

Thanks for sharing your experiences.
I wholeheartedly agree to this (and have several of them in my rope bags)
Rope is the sexiest lingerie. And there is only one thing better than rope- even more rope.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic