Things you don't see enough

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Things you don't see enough

Post by BandG »

In bondage videos here's some things I love but don't see enough of!

1) two captives being tied up back to back well. The hands should be tied behind the back for both, lots of rope around the torso, feet and knees and then lots more rope binding the two together. Not a fan of back to back ties where the hands are tied across the other person's back or where the hands are tied at the side of the body.

2) People managing to escape then tie up their captor but use the same gag they used on them - e.g. a woman ties a woman up - gags her by stuffing panties in her mouth and wrapping it in with tape. The woman then escapes and ties up the captor and uses the same panties that had been in her mouth to gag her. This is a major turn on for me but rarely ever seen!

3) Captor handgagging the victim over a gag while being on the phone and saying the victim can't come to the phone or is 'tied up at the moment' - I have seen this but not enough.

Can anyone think of any more?
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

Actually there's this one studio which incorporates these particular themes into their videos.

Not gonna mention their name here since I'm not sure if we're allowed to do so but feel free to PM me.
TheEngineer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheEngineer »

I believe we are. The most appropriate play to post it is in the Tug Links section, but I don't think anyone would mind if you post it in this thread.
No harm in wanting to try new things!
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rafeylovesbonds »

Well, I reckon that in mainstream TV programmes and films, we just do not get to see females doing the tying up enough! Sure, we see female cops putting on the handcuffs, but handling the rope? It's always the male accomplices who do that.

Rafey
Is she out there, she who ties you up and then you stay tied up?
pam01
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by pam01 »

Last edited by pam01 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
We're done here.
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

If you're tied back to back with another person, with the hands tied behind the back, you can be in for a very uncomfortable, even painful, experience.

It depends on how tight your're tied, at the chest/waist area. Your hands are pressed in her back, and her hands are pressed in yours. The tighter you're tied to each other, the more uncomfortable it can be, and not in a pleasant way.

It may make for a good picture or video, but I think those models should be paid extra =D
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

I've always preferred seeing hands resting in the lap of the person you're tied back to back with, rather than both behind each other's back.
Amberbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Amberbound »

I've seen some where the girls are back to back and their individual hands are taped with the other girls. Like one's left hand is taped to the other girls right hand kind of thing. If you tape that down to their sides it would work too.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic