Couples Bondage?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
ducttapefan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ducttapefan »

If both are into it then I think it would be a lot of fun to be tied with someone else.

There are a few videos around where one person is gagged and the other is blindfolded which is an interesting predicament
SwitchStruggle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SwitchStruggle »

Being tied up with a girl together has always been a fantasy of mine. I have always thought of us being tied back to back with our arms tied around each others waists left to struggle.
Mikeyropes29

Post by Mikeyropes29 »

This is a huge fanatsy of mine, to get the pleasure of being tied up,a hot woman watching as she's tied up too,just the humiliation of being helpless in front of her, unable to be her knight in shinning Armour as I lay helplessly bound and gagged with her, I love the thought🥰
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Couples bondage, with both tied together and tightly gagged, is fantastic.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Couples both guys together and guy and girl together is always fun too watch them struggling.
angim350
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by angim350 »

I posted a story a while back of a time I tied my ex girlfriend up, which was fun even if it almost ended in disaster! She did return the favour as well, which was amazing, but it has been a while now.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

I have had thoughts of whether this would be fun. I have two scenarios in my head. Tied with a girlfriend , fully clothed, by a man: office robbery scenario. Tied with a man, totally naked, by a woman: kinky sex to follow.
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

Handsome Scoundrel wrote: 4 years ago
RobbyCalico wrote: 4 years ago I almost did a CiD tie up game with female friend. She had a male friend who would occasionally tie her up and I mentioned my interest and she was down for it. However when the time came the male friend didn't feel comfortable tying up another guy.

Oh well, hopefully I be able to have this experience one day soon.
That's a real bummer. Sounds like the guy may have some insecurities to work out. A lot of people treat any form of bondage like it's incredibly sexual in nature, and another fairly large group have no hang-ups about non-sexual tie up games. I'd have no qualms providing this service for another couple!
Couldnt agree more with this!
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

I’d love to be tied up with a girl, or even an older woman. Either back to back, gagged and blindfolded, or tied up so we can see each other but can’t help. I’m also fascinated by these videos where two people are locked in handcuffs, chains etc one gagged, one blindfolded.

The gagged one is chained to an objects and has to guide the blindfolded ones to get the keys. Sort of escape,challenge.
leconteur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by leconteur »

Bondageboi wrote: 10 months ago I’d love to be tied up with a girl, or even an older woman. Either back to back, gagged and blindfolded, or tied up so we can see each other but can’t help. I’m also fascinated by these videos where two people are locked in handcuffs, chains etc one gagged, one blindfolded.

The gagged one is chained to an objects and has to guide the blindfolded ones to get the keys. Sort of escape,challenge.
I've been tied back to back with my best friend and it was a great time. She was blindfolded and I was blindfolded and gagged. I like that concept, I have seen some "time bomb" videos with two japanese women in situation youre describing. I have found most people like being tied up, but not everyone will be into being gagged, especially not for very long. I am sure you can find someone to do this with you safely.
33/m/rope bunny Always willing to answer questions and provide guidance where it is requested.
Alboreland
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alboreland »

I had two female friends and we would have tie up games. I would always end up being tied up and sometimes with one of them. Sometimes it was back to back, next to each other or tied to chairs. A third female friend became involved and I was tied up with two of them a couple of times.

I loved being manhandled by them as we played scenarios like a robbery. Like others said part of the fun is the humiliation and helplessness of being tied and gagged with another person. We had a rule that when someone pulled out the water pistol the other person had to put their hands up and surrender.

Think about being tied and gagged with an attractive girl by another attractive girl that is 5'1 and all you can do is allow it to happen.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic