Enhancing scene of tugs

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Enhancing scene of tugs

Post by David Han »

I pretend to put up a fight when I'm being tied up that adds an extra challenge to my tiers. What do you do to enhance the scene?
Tie me up and have fun with me
Deleted User 1255

Post by Deleted User 1255 »

I’m the same. I want to be tied up but I’ll still struggle and fight it a little bit because I like being forced into the bondage rather than just willingly submit.

I also typically talk way more than I normally would when I’m being tied up so that whoever said doing the rope work decides I need to be heavily gagged. Fake calls for help, mouthing off, stuff like that to get under my captors skin so that they feel more incentive to shut me up.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

I guess some of it would depend on the medium. The choices are still photography, and video. Probably easier to pose a shot for still pictures, but video takes a bit more. And if you do video, will you also have audio with it?

Most of the time on video, you seldom see the "victim" being tied. The two I remember where it did happen, are Israel Boone in "Minnow to Catch a Shark," where his sea captain friend is told by an outlaw, to "Tie him up!" Israel figures that fighting won't to any good, and with a pout on his face, reluctantly puts his hands behind his back. (If it was me, I'd have turned around, and stuck my hands out in front of me, to see if they'd let me get away with it.)

The other one, was Mark McCain in "The Debt." His outlaw captor wants to tie him up in a ghost town saloon, and Mark initially struggles, kicking out with his feet. Then, the outlaw says "Settle down, boy, or I'll tap a gun butt over your head." Mark settles down, and allows his hands to be tied behind him.

Drawscore
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic