Always ends in disaster

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
oZombiex2

Always ends in disaster

Post by oZombiex2 »

So I just attempted my first self tie in ages and as always with self bondage for me it ended in disaster. I attempted a hogtie with handcuffs and zip ties. I put the cuffs too low just below my ass so it was more of a frogtie I guess and it was extremely uncomfortable and I could barely move. I put scissors through in my kitchen so had to move to the kitchen from my living room while like that. I ended up landing on my hand and brushing it. I think I was on the verge of a panic attack and I'm usually very calm. I got really hot and sweaty and didn't even get an erection because I I was so worried. I want to find someone to do it with but I've never even had a girlfriend and I'm 20. This is more of a vent than anything I guess. Anyway here in similar shoes wanna talk about it?
damsel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by damsel »

I dunno if it's worth it. I tried it a couple times, couldn't really do it.

Either you can't really do it, like me, or can do it, and you have a failsafe way getting loose, both of which means you aren't really helpless.

OR you have what you did, and you almost can't get free on your own, and ok, you're helpless, but with no partner, you're now actually screwed.

Nothing romantic, nothing sexy, nothing to make you feel subby.

You should probably work on getting a gf first, bondage later. Unless of course, you have a friend you trust to tie ya, but I'm guessing that would be awkward for ya. Good luck....
oZombiex2

Post by oZombiex2 »

Thanks think I was just a bit down when I wrote this lol. Yes it would be a little awkward asking a friend. "here are some handcuffs zip ties and a ballgag can you tie me to a bed please" :D might not be up for it.haha thanks for the response.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic