I finally managed to do it

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
jackinpurple
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

I finally managed to do it

Post by jackinpurple »

(M, 20)

It took a few tries, but I finally managed to properly tie myself up. This happened just yesterday.

I've messed around with self-bondage for years now. In the past, I've tried to use tape, shoelaces, hoodie strings, anything that I could find lying around. Almost invariably the end result was very easy to escape from and so it never felt especially interesting or arousing.

Yesterday I managed to do it, properly. I gagged myself with some (clean) socks that I knotted together - not a particularly secure gag but it felt nice in my mouth. As for the tying (well, more like taping), I used this silver duct tape I had lying around for repairs and stuff. As you might expect, tying my legs together was easy, but it was incredibly fiddly trying to get the tape around my wrists. All kinds of technique, geometry, twisting and turning. In the end I managed to get myself into a reasonably strict hogtie. And, crucially, a secure hogtie. It felt like I wasn't able to get free even if I really tried, which was a definitely new (and definitely amazing) feeling.

Now, it turns out that the tape that linked my wrists and ankles wasn't very strong and it broke after some time, so that's something to improve on for next time, but everything else held pretty tight and in the end I had to use scissors to cut myself loose. (I'd gotten into the habit of putting scissors next to me anytime I did anything like this, just in case, but this was the first time I'd actually needed them to get loose.)

And yeah, it was incredible. I won't go into too much detail but I desperately wanted to get myself off but couldn't, and so I was squirming around crazily trying to get up onto my knees... Just wow. It's surprising just how restrictive it was. There's all kinds of muscle movements and rotations I thought I'd still be able to do, and I figured I'd easily be able to move my body in these various directions, and so when I looked at videos before, I always thought "come on, it can't be that hard to get up"... Well it is! And it's fucking amazing.

Anyways, I'm not 100% sure why I wrote out this wall of text. I suppose I just wanted to share it with somebody and I don't know anyone in real life that I'd be comfortable telling. So, thank you for reading! Maybe this will be the first step towards me finding the courage to do this with somebody else...
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

You're most welcome to post it here. Feel free to share any other such experiences.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Personal experiences like this are great. Many of us have done similar things at some point. It takes a bit of courage to write it out and share. Thanks for posting!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Good post mate, there’s nothing like a good tight hogtie. It took me a while to perfect it, but then I have had years of practice.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Glad it worked well and you enjoyed it so much! Practice makes perfect... Have fun...
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

That was a great read!!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic