Favorite Celebrity/Public Figures

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Favorite Celebrity/Public Figures

Post by Stoutland395 »

For anyone who is familiar w/ my Deviantart, my dude-crush on Chandler Riggs (Carl from The Walking Dead) is made well-known. I get butterflies seeing him.
I love his rolled-up sleeves, the jeans and those legs, that pouty round face, blue eyes. His long hair was great, and when he finally cut it off, I thought I'd hate it - but nope! Still great.
In one of his final episodes on the show, he gets the drop on Negan (the big bad of the season) when they attack his home. Negan orders his men, "Find him, tie him up, and bring him to me." I almost had a heart-attack, but it turned out to be a tease, and Riggs was off the show. I've held a grudge against the show ever since.

Digression aside, is there a celebrity or public figure (tv, movie, Youtube, etc.) that you have some kind of obsession over? Someone you've seen or watched and longed for them to finally get the bondage treatment?
And, if so, did they ever get it?
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Melissa Benoist. Long since stopped telling myself I was watching Supergirl for quality of story. It's for her.
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

I can see an attraction. She has a really nice smile.
I saw a video recently of her re-enacting a scene from 'The Room,' and she seems to have a bubbly personality.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Oh, it is the smile that I've fallen for.
Mouthless

Post by Mouthless »

Maisie Williams in Game of Thrones. Unfortunately it never happened.
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

Jessica Alba. She's been bound and/or gagged so many times, she's basically an amateur bondage model!
You gag me, I'll gag you. MMMPH! 🀐
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

@Wrapped Mouth I second your comment for Jessica Alba very Beautiful and Pretty. Any been Bound and Gagged so many times. She could be Poster Girl for Bound and Gagged Girls
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

Beetlebailey13 wrote: ↑4 years ago @Wrapped Mouth I second your comment for Jessica Alba very Beautiful and Pretty. Any been Bound and Gagged so many times. She could be Poster Girl for Bound and Gagged Girls
I know, right? And I've read rumors that she enjoys being bound and gagged for real. I hope thats true. 😍
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Wrappedmouth wrote: ↑4 years ago
Beetlebailey13 wrote: ↑4 years ago @Wrapped Mouth I second your comment for Jessica Alba very Beautiful and Pretty. Any been Bound and Gagged so many times. She could be Poster Girl for Bound and Gagged Girls
I know, right? And I've read rumors that she enjoys being bound and gagged for real. I hope thats true. 😍

Sure I read once that she was the victim of an attempted kidnap, so I'm not sure if enjoying it is quite the right term.
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Wow and Whoa!!!! I didn't know that
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

From what I have read, and to be honest it's only hearsay. Is that Jessica Alba loves a bit of bondage, in her movies, and that she did take part in a fake kidnapping scenario. ! Sounds like my kind of woman :)
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

Reidy wrote: ↑4 years ago

Sure I read once that she was the victim of an attempted kidnap, so I'm not sure if enjoying it is quite the right term.
Thats true. But she does get bound and/or gagged suspiciously often. Even by Hollywood standards.
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

Tieup1 wrote: ↑4 years ago From what I have read, and to be honest it's only hearsay. Is that Jessica Alba loves a bit of bondage, in her movies, and that she did take part in a fake kidnapping scenario. ! Sounds like my kind of woman :)
I really hope thats true. As if she needed anything to make her even sexier than she is. 😍
dragonmp93
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dragonmp93 »

Reidy wrote: ↑4 years ago

I don't know if the kidnapping thing is even real; because from what i have heard, she was found bound and gagged hours later in the trunk of her car.

And a police report was never filled because she never described her attacker or answered any question about what happened.

Anyways, about the thread question, my top 3 are currently, in no specific order, Katie Mcgrath, Gal Gadot and Odette Annable.
Zour81
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Zour81 »

I'm gonna throw my suggestion in the pot. Had a crush on him since before the well known movie series he is in occurred.

Sean Astin
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic