Any sites good for meet ups.

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Deleted User 331

Any sites good for meet ups.

Post by Deleted User 331 »

So I have a question to ask. Are there any sites out there that aren't bondage dating sites good for meet ups? The call for bondage is getting strong.
gaggedrock29
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedrock29 »

Good luck with that.

doublelist.com is about the only thing I can think of
truly_trussed
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by truly_trussed »

For those 18 and over I'd look into Fetlife. It's very adult oriented. It is a social network site and not a dating site with currently over 7 1/2 million members. They feature kink events such as rope shares and classes. Also adult play parties. Depends on the event. They're listed by state or province as well as countries worldwide.

Again it's for those 18 and over.

Play safe, T.T.
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

Do you have to pay to communicate with others on doublelist.com?
"I can't tell why I love the smell of coal smoke, valve oil, and steam." Johnny Horton
gaggedrock29
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedrock29 »

No. doublelist.com is basically a replacement for the personals on craigslist
Johnny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Johnny »

I met my kidnapper on Kik. :D
Kik: johnnygmmy
MtnReign
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MtnReign »

In recent years Reddit has a few subs that are exactly for setting up meetups, communities are well moderated but it's oversaturated unfortunately.
AbductedAddiction
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AbductedAddiction »

MtnReign wrote: 2 years ago In recent years Reddit has a few subs that are exactly for setting up meetups, communities are well moderated but it's oversaturated unfortunately.
This is a post from three years ago, just FYI.

Yes, but you still have to be careful. Even with the other meet-up bondage sites I've been on, I've had bad experiences with a few people. One, in particular, scared me for several years and I stopped playing because of it. I am slowly getting over it, but it took a long time. I would say anyone that wants to play for real makes sure he/she are well known in the community and safe. Sadly, some people out there are into hurting, and not the kind of hurting some of us like....
Discord: AbductedAddict#9202
m/m (18+ ONLY)
dhaversion1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dhaversion1 »

gaggedrock29 wrote: 5 years ago No. doublelist.com is basically a replacement for the personals on craigslist
Doublelist.com sucks. Just a bunch of pic collectors in my experience
bound773
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bound773 »

I honestly miss the Craigslist of old. I met plenty of women for fetish and bondage interests. It was actually better for that than it was to meet men into bondage. Probably the long emails back and forth. The describing the scene and the nervous energy when meeting someone in person appeals, or used to appeal to women. The men were usually more interested in the sex part than the rope and gags. Recon has been a bust for the most part and I have never tried FetLife but heard it is the best way to meet others into specific kinks.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic