Location, Location, Location

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
caquernham
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Location, Location, Location

Post by caquernham »

What are your favorite places for tie up games? Perhaps you like them in the basement or backyard of a childhood friend. Maybe you have a favorite spot in the woods, or a familiar roadside motel.

You may prefer exciting games in a dusty shed or abandoned warehouse, or more relaxing in a candle-lit dorm room or shibari dojo.

Maybe you like exotic, fantasy locales, like a dungeon in an ancient castle, or the bathroom of a jumbo-jet. Perhaps your captive is a bank teller shut in the vault during a robbery, or an inmate strapped to an asylum gurney, or even an international superspy dangling over an active volcano.

The setting is just as important as the characters and the plot. And of course, there are some places that just seem empty without a squirming captive.

They can really tie the room together.
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

I'm fine with being tied up at home.
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

From a simple sofa to a forest, the important thing is intimacy.
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

There's something appealing about a trailer.

Also: In the woods. Trees are nature's bondage accessories.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

House, Hotel Room, Backyard,
Tie me up and have fun with me
damsel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by damsel »

In real life, I guess someplace safe, like home....in fantasy, maybe being kidnapped, and taken to an abandoned warehouse.....
Amberbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Amberbound »

I think my fantasy would be the floor in the back of a van, but I've only ever been tied at home myself, usually my bedroom
caquernham
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by caquernham »

Has anyone ever been tied up wearing a VR headset? I just got the idea, and it could be an interesting experience.

Unfortunately I don't know much about VR and have never used it, but would it be possible to program virtual tie up games? Has anyone ever done it?
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

Being tied up outside, like a park during a picnic would be fun....not sure if that's doable, though....
Dreamerforever2004
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dreamerforever2004 »

Big, soft, beds or low, soft beds.
Matress or futons on the floor of an old house attic.
Dim light are cool and stying in front of big panoramic windows watchimg on a lovely countryside are allways super.
In short I prefer cozy, comfy places where to nest up with my partner.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Mostly at home. NY bedroom or living room.
TimChimp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TimChimp »

Of course if I have to be realistic my house or my partner's would be more than fine, but if I could literally choose anything then those fantasy like locations wouldn't be out of the question. Dungeons underneath a castle, a fancy mansion with a creepy basement underneath, a yacht, all sound like really interesting locations to have someone tied up in which lend themselves to a lot of cool scenarios.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

In my own home or in a dungeon somewhere like in a castle or a lair or something.
SneakyKatboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SneakyKatboy »

An attic, a deep and dark basement, a secret facility, a cabin in the woods, an abandoned mansion
Racer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Racer »

Had been Tied up in a abandoned warehouse and a in a abandoned hotel😎 Both really creepy…
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

Being kidnapped in an attic or basement has appeal; because it feels as though you are being "kept out of the way" or hidden so that someone doesn't accidentally find you & interrupt the kidnapper's schemes.

Being tied & gagged in an office or bank is cool; because it feels like a hostage situation...like, the robbers have invaded the building, and have shepherded everyone into the back offices, and have tied & gagged them so they can break into a vault or engage in a stand-off with police.

...a fantasy setting is a neat idea, too: the idea of being tied up in a massive castle or tower is an interesting concept (and probably has a sweet view).
Alternatively, the idea of maybe taking a caravan or carriage through a fantasy forest, only to be interrupted by bandits, is a neat situation for distress...keeping the hostages inside the carriage, bound & gagged, while the bandits impersonate the drivers outside like nothing is happening.
Rasle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Rasle »

Detective-Gag wrote: 9 months ago
...a fantasy setting is a neat idea, too: the idea of being tied up in a massive castle or tower is an interesting concept (and probably has a sweet view).
Alternatively, the idea of maybe taking a caravan or carriage through a fantasy forest, only to be interrupted by bandits, is a neat situation for distress...keeping the hostages inside the carriage, bound & gagged, while the bandits impersonate the drivers outside like nothing is happening.
I see where you got the inspiration for the story you wrote for me! :D
smokeyfoggynight

Post by smokeyfoggynight »

I'd like to tie someone up in a room close to where a large group of people are meeting, so my captive can hear the sounds of the people talking nearby and realize that any second somebody may walk in on us.
Kinky_boi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kinky_boi »

Well I've always dreamt of being tied up alone or in some cases with 1 or 2 friends (usually 1 guy 1 girl) in places like

In my captors basement attic or closet
On a yatch / cruise ship or private jet
In a small cabin in the woods
An abandoned lighthouse on an uninhabited island
In the captors van
In my bedroom
In my old school's classroom
In a random motel on a lonely highway
And the most unrealistic of all
Space , like on the ISS or on some base on moon ,mars,beyond

(Ik some of them are highly unlikely and unrealistic but yk a dreams a dream😅😂)
TieMeUp6
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TieMeUp6 »

A basement or an attic is an ideal location for me!
Hidden and out of the way yet close enough for you to be checked on or tormented.
In an invasion or kidnap it’s also the danger of being so close yet so far away from rescue
TheOldPirate
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheOldPirate »

Grace has only ever been tied up at home, although since it's in a straitjacket she's often that way for some fair period of time. She's even sat on the patio that way.

I would quite like to have a dank, dark basement to take some pics though.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic