Car Bondage

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Car Bondage

Post by tieduptee »

Hi everyone - would love some opinions on this!

So I’m seeing this guy and we’re both into bondage. What’s great is, we can get playful in the car too! Last time I just had my hands taped in front of me but now next time I would like to be more restrained... but how do we do that without anyone catching on?

Open to all thoughts!
Tie me up, stuff something in my mouth, wrap some tape around it and let's have some fun!

TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

If there's no other passengers, then a long coat will cover just about everything. It's winter, so no one will think twice.
Enriquezi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Enriquezi »

Also depending on what kind of vehicle and window tint you have can play a factor on what you can get away with. For example, SUVs with large loading areas and back seats will let you be tied down in the back seat without fear of being seen. Same if you had a regular sedan with REALLY dark window tint. Otherwise, everyone advices of wearing larger coats and scarves is probably the best bet.
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

Thank you everyone for your input! I think he mentioned that his windows in the back are tinted so we could possibly get away with me being bound in the back seat.

Which gags would you recommend for this sort of bondage? I’d really love to feel helpless!

Also if you were in my position, how would you tie the passenger up?
Tie me up, stuff something in my mouth, wrap some tape around it and let's have some fun!

Steak in a Tree
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Steak in a Tree »

Trying to get someone to lie down in the backseat seems dangerous, at least if you plan on driving too. So sitting will have to do.

As for the actual tying, most of it would have to be done beforehand. If this was a new experiment, I would probably tie their hands in front, then attach them to the seatbelt when I buckle them in. Of course later on their hands would be moved to behind their back, perhaps with handcuffs, and an entire arrest rp. Could be fun.
Amberbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Amberbound »

I think you could tie the legs really easily without it being seen. Hands could be either I would think, either tied behind you or in front. If you put a jacket over you without putting your arms in the sleeves you could hide most of it. A gag could be hidden with a deep hood on a jacket or something, but that one would be a bit tricky, and could go wrong, so maybe just a sock or something stuffed in your mouth and he'll punish you if you spit it out lol
Enriquezi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Enriquezi »

Two things:
1- If you sitting up then id say to have your partner can tie you up as strictly as he wants in any "not so obvious" bondage position, since he can just clip the seat belt on you at the end
2- If you are lying down, then i kindly ask that he tie your hands in front of you so that you can catch yourself while sliding around the back seat. Safety first.

As for the gag, locking gags such as ball, bit. and harness gags have always been a turn on for me personally. But for this scenario (or more to your preferance) a multi-layer gag may he more suitable since your trying to be so discrte and theres no better way to top off a nice packed gag than with a scarf that you were planning on using anyway! :)
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Car bondage isn't something I really thought about and just thinking what do people think about being kept tied up in the boot/trunk of cars. Is this a good idea? It is a common use of kidnap scenarios where the captive is put in the boot/trunk.
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

You could be in a sleeping bag...
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
noggip
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by noggip »

I think hogtied across the back seat would work perfectly, as long as you aren't driving.
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

You're going to need two things:

1) Safety

2) Being inconspicuous

Lying on the backseat, hogtied or otherwise, is dangerous, since you can roll on the floor if a sudden stop. Yes, even hogtied. Lying on the floor, between the front seats and back, is better, but not very comfortable (that's been done to me).

If you're up front, your kidnapper needs to put your seatbelt on :P

Now, for being inconspicuous...you can be in the front seat, with your hands tied behind your back. You should wear those oversized, bulky sunglasses, with duct tape (same color as the sunglasses) taped on the inside, so you can't see out. You'll have to skip the gag, though. Your legs can only be tied, though, if you can be carried to the hideout, wherever, from the car unseen.

What id you get pulled over? Well, you're going to have to confirm that you're a willing , consenting partner in this. You'll get laughed at, at worse. UNLESS you're tied up in an unsafe way (like lying down on a back seat). Then your kidnapper could get an expensive ticket for unsafe driving.
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

[mention]tieduptee[/mention] One thing to remember. Being tied up in a car is dangerous. Cars can crash at any time and the safety is built into them on the assumption you are travelling up right. Being tied up in the boot may sound fun but with your boyfriend up front it is effectively being left. A bit like being left in the house or back room when he goes out or goes to watch TG. USUAL RULES ON GAGS ETC APPLY.

Second if you are in an accident youd be better tied sitting with a belt on. But still you could not help yourself if there were a fire and if gagged greater chance of death from choking if you suffer a bang on the head.

OK danger aside.

Hands,and arms can be tied behind your back and the belt put over you. Most people will not notice unless you are closely checked but maybe having jacket or sweat shirt over you could hide stuff. Unless someone looks in the window or down through a sun roof it is very unlikely they'd see your legs. Ankles,almost certainly not, knees can be covered by a skirt. In winter hiding a gag under a scarf is easy. In summer try dark glasses with flesh coloured tape over eyes as blindfold. Alternatively tinted windows in back, flesh coloured or clear tape you could get away with.

Let me know how you get on .

Oh and [mention]BindPam[/mention] , it sounds like you have experience :)
Fesselfan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Fesselfan »

Have done it a few times with various secanrios...

1) Car standing still: Search for an abandoned place...and do whatever you want to your captive (lying in hogtie on the rear bench...stuff her in the trunk,...whatever floats your boat).
2) Car Moving: as many have said, safety first. Which for me means that the captive is sitting and properly belted.

Some random advices for scenario 2):

- if you tie her hands on her back after putting on the belt, you have to untie her hands before being able to remove the belt completely (akward when you want your captive to exit the car)
- Plus-size sunglasses are great. Especially to hide that your captives eyes are closed with medical eye patches underneath and she can't see a thing
- as many have said already...bindings can be hidden under coats
- invisible gags which cannot be removed are impossible
- couple of table tennis balls as gag work great, as long as she knows she'll be punished if she spits them out
- If shes sitting in the rear and windows are tinted, stuff her mouth...and seal it with transluctant tape

Cheers

FF
Rope is the sexiest lingerie. And there is only one thing better than rope- even more rope.
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

Gaggedgeekgirl wrote: 5 years ago Oh and @BindPam , it sounds like you have experience
I do!

Not a lot...but enough to know what I'm talking about ;)
truly_trussed
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by truly_trussed »

I remember back in the early 1980's there is a large parking lot in North Bergen, New Jersey just off the NJ Turnpike. It's known as the Lincoln Tunnel Park and Ride. Cars park there and people ride a NJ Transit Bus to NY's Port Authority Bus Terminal. It's a lot cheaper than driving into Manhattan.

One evening commuters walking back to their cars noticed a woman in the back of her car bound and gagged. They called the police and they "rescued" her. They then took her to the police station.

They asked who did this to her. She mentioned a couple of guys and the police sketch artist came in. Eventually her descriptions resembled the two detectives. She then admitted it was just her kink and a boyfriend did the tying and gagging and split.

Not only was it embarrassing for her but they charged her with filing a false report.

Play safe (not like her), T.T.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic