Tied up Moms

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

Natsu14 wrote: 4 years ago
Well maybe at least he have the same idea of safety for her and left your sister all tied up at home haha
No, I wouldn't want her left alone if she was tied up, that would be kinda dangerous. Just wondering how she'll be tied, if she is at all
Natsu14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Natsu14 »

RopemanSteve wrote: 4 years ago
Well maybe at least he have the same idea of safety for her and left your sister all tied up at home haha
No, I wouldn't want her left alone if she was tied up, that would be kinda dangerous. Just wondering how she'll be tied, if she is at all
If he would left her like that in her room you could find her all tied up and could decide if you leave her for a while too or untie her. At least you would see her all helpless
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

RopemanSteve wrote: 4 years ago
If he would left her like that in her room you could find her all tied up and could decide if you leave her for a while too or untie her. At least you would see her all helpless
Yeah, true. But I still wouldn't be the one who tied her up. And if she was nude or in underwear, that would be...awkward....
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

I would've felt incredibly weird tying up my mom. Maybe not so much when I was very young, but after I got older I wouldn't have done it.

Incidentally, she once threatened to tape my mouth shut for talking back to her, and went so far as to grab a roll of duct tape. I didn't push it to see if she'd really do it.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

I never thought if tying my mum up. When I was first tied up I was a mum of two boys (pre-teen). They never asked to tie me up and I'm not sure what I'd have done if they had asked. I think I may even have been mode likely to agree to them if they'd asked BEFORE I'd first been tied up.
Natsu14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Natsu14 »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago I never thought if tying my mum up. When I was first tied up I was a mum of two boys (pre-teen). They never asked to tie me up and I'm not sure what I'd have done if they had asked. I think I may even have been mode likely to agree to them if they'd asked BEFORE I'd first been tied up.
So which advice would you give (young) mothers, whose boys want to tie them up and gag them? Should they be instantly down for it? :)
And how far would your own boys go with tying up their lovely mother?
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

My two boys are now in their 20s with gitlfriends. They can tie them JP if they want. I don't know what advice to give a young mum. Probably discuss motivation, safety and respect first, then play along. If its primary school children !maybe OK cops and roners. 10+ or period decent boys (or adolescents) its very wrong.
SubDudeWithrope
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SubDudeWithrope »

I never tied up my mom but she did tie me up at my own request.
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 011020 »

Definitely not my mom but would love to tie up my mother-in-law
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

I've tied my aunt, but not my mom. Though she would look good tied, lol.
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Sadly I never got a chance to tie my mother, but i have written a story on that topic. Feel free to check it out.

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=18260
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
Natsu14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Natsu14 »

011020 wrote: 1 year ago Definitely not my mom but would love to tie up my mother-in-law
So you think your mother would make a good helpless captive? :)
How did you imagine her all tied up? What position and which gag?
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 011020 »

Natsu14 wrote: 1 year ago
011020 wrote: 1 year ago Definitely not my mom but would love to tie up my mother-in-law
So you think your mother would make a good helpless captive? :)
How did you imagine her all tied up? What position and which gag?
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 011020 »

I always fantasized about tying and gagging my mother-in-law (well, ex mother-in-law now but not important). She is in her late 50’s but keeps herself in great shape and runs everyday. I envisioned my wife at the time and myself having her over to our house for dinner. We would have a few glasses of wine and eventually talk my MIL into letting my wife and I tie her up. We would have her lay down on top of our large ottoman in front of the sofa and hogtie her using bondage cuffs. Once she is securely bound I would take off my wife’s sneakers and socks and stuff the socks in my MIL’s mouth, then secure them with a few strips of duct tape. I would then sit back and watch for a bit as my MIL laid helpless while chewing on her own daughter’s socks that just were on her feet. As one final act of humiliation, my wife would place her bare feet on the ottoman in front of her mom’s face. I would’ve loved to have seen her squirming in her bondage predicament - unable to free herself, tasting her daughter’s dirty socks, and being forced to smell her own daughter’s sweaty feet. If only fantasies came true…
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

011020 wrote: 1 year ago I always fantasized about tying and gagging my mother-in-law (well, ex mother-in-law now but not important). She is in her late 50’s but keeps herself in great shape and runs everyday. I envisioned my wife at the time and myself having her over to our house for dinner. We would have a few glasses of wine and eventually talk my MIL into letting my wife and I tie her up. We would have her lay down on top of our large ottoman in front of the sofa and hogtie her using bondage cuffs. Once she is securely bound I would take off my wife’s sneakers and socks and stuff the socks in my MIL’s mouth, then secure them with a few strips of duct tape. I would then sit back and watch for a bit as my MIL laid helpless while chewing on her own daughter’s socks that just were on her feet. As one final act of humiliation, my wife would place her bare feet on the ottoman in front of her mom’s face. I would’ve loved to have seen her squirming in her bondage predicament - unable to free herself, tasting her daughter’s dirty socks, and being forced to smell her own daughter’s sweaty feet. If only fantasies came true…
I think if it was me (and I've never been married lol) I would want to have both my fictional wife and fictional mother in law either tied up together or side by side. Maybe one hogtied and the other tied to a post....
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 011020 »

MrBind wrote: 1 year ago
011020 wrote: 1 year ago I always fantasized about tying and gagging my mother-in-law (well, ex mother-in-law now but not important). She is in her late 50’s but keeps herself in great shape and runs everyday. I envisioned my wife at the time and myself having her over to our house for dinner. We would have a few glasses of wine and eventually talk my MIL into letting my wife and I tie her up. We would have her lay down on top of our large ottoman in front of the sofa and hogtie her using bondage cuffs. Once she is securely bound I would take off my wife’s sneakers and socks and stuff the socks in my MIL’s mouth, then secure them with a few strips of duct tape. I would then sit back and watch for a bit as my MIL laid helpless while chewing on her own daughter’s socks that just were on her feet. As one final act of humiliation, my wife would place her bare feet on the ottoman in front of her mom’s face. I would’ve loved to have seen her squirming in her bondage predicament - unable to free herself, tasting her daughter’s dirty socks, and being forced to smell her own daughter’s sweaty feet. If only fantasies came true…
I think if it was me (and I've never been married lol) I would want to have both my fictional wife and fictional mother in law either tied up together or side by side. Maybe one hogtied and the other tied to a post....
I only had a chance to tie my ex wife once but believe me, I would’ve loved to had her mom tied with her!
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jennyjay »

I’m game for you to try writing that story on me. I bet I’m about the same age as your ex mother in law.

I should stay write the story.
Mister The Edge
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mister The Edge »

Natsu14 wrote: 5 years ago Are you interested in tying up and gag your Mother?
(Or want/like to see her like that)

How would you bound Mum and how would you convince her? :D

(Also tell when you had already played Tug with her)
Maybe a mother but not my own. I've tied up a few mothers.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

It’s a hard “no” for me, no matter what age I might be. I like the idea of tying up older women but I can’t think of any of her friends that I had fantasies about
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

I never had the chance unfortunately to tie my Mum, but as I've talked about on here previously she was the first person to tie me. There was nothing sexual, basically my sister was being a pain and got my Mum to tie me up as part of a game. I wanted to get revenge but never had the courage.

All this happened before I got a sexual 'bondage' type enjoyment, so I understand people's comments but a lot of us started to enjoy TUGs before puberty or as puberty was starting to happen.

So yes I would have liked to, but only in the context of getting revenge for the game. Nothing else.
emca753
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by emca753 »

Natsu14 wrote: 5 years ago Are you interested in tying up and gag your Mother?
(Or want/like to see her like that)

How would you bound Mum and how would you convince her? :D

(Also tell when you had already played Tug with her)
My son's friend had a crush on the missus and started their relationship by tying her up concensually
emca753
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by emca753 »

Kyle wrote: 4 years ago I would've felt incredibly weird tying up my mom. Maybe not so much when I was very young, but after I got older I wouldn't have done it.

Incidentally, she once threatened to tape my mouth shut for talking back to her, and went so far as to grab a roll of duct tape. I didn't push it to see if she'd really do it.
Our babysitter taped my wife's mouth when we played Euchre a few times
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic