Preferences

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Preferences

Post by Stoutland395 »

Just a random question:
  • What preferences do you have regarding bondage? Who do you like to see get the treatment?
  • Outfits? Hairstyles? Skin tone? Body type? Accessories (glasses/bracelets/earrings/gauges)?
  • Personality-types: Book-worm, jock-types, hipster, timid/shy, confident?
kanjireom
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by kanjireom »

Ropes and tape. Any personality is fine,as long as she's cute ;)
Exelsia
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Exelsia »

Shibari. Or at least, bondage that doesn't just involve the wrists and ankles. I need moar! As to who, I'd see myself as the submissive lol. Or perhaps my close friends or roommates. Being bound with my crush and ensuing a cringey-but-sweet moment would be great too. :oops:

Slim fit guys in skinny jeans and Converse sneakers ❤️ guys with bracelets can look cute too though it's not compulsory for me. For some reason, I don't find guys with piercings to be attractive. Not too curly hair and perhaps fair/pale skin are a cute look.

Personality-wise.. well as long as he isn't as passive as a log, I'm game. I'm a sucker for innocent, geek-looking guys with a hidden sense of kinkiness lol.
What's better than the combination of a pair of skinny jeans, canvas belts and sneakers? One that involves ropes, duh.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I like short, slim and/or athletic guys, though will still be more than happy to wrestle down and truss up guys closer to my height if the chemistry is right.

As far as personality goes, I like both brats AND nerds.
Playful, shy, well-mannered, mouthy, quiet...I'm not too fussy in that domain 8-)

The one thing I'm truly inflexible about when it comes to the subs I tie up/fool around with, is cleanliness.
That is imperative to me.
Shaved/trimmed beards and body hair. Deodorant. Clean ears, clean mouth, clean clothes.

Those who follow/read my stuff, shouldn't be too surprised.
I tend to stink my socks up pretty bad, but when it comes to the subs in my stories, they're always prim and proper.
The same applies to the guys I "hunt" in RL.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

What preferences do you have regarding bondage? Who do you like to see get the treatment?

-Depends, but I have a thing for manly frat boy types, sports players or working men.

I love any type of bondage but have a heavy preference towards rope, cloth and tape. Blindfolds are cool, but they have do double with gags.

Outfits? Hairstyles? Skin tone? Body type? Accessories (glasses/bracelets/earrings/gauges)?

-Let's see. Outfits? Too many to list, but mainly casual jeans/t-shirt combo, dress shirts, and underwear, especially jocks and briefs. A guy who only wears briefs and socks/sneakers is instant bondage model for me.

I like short hair and buzz cuts but I love when a guy can rock long hair, especially with facial hair. Stubble is a big plus.

Pass on skin type. Muscular, lean type is ideal for me.

As for accessories, snapbacks and dogtags are hot and look good on bound guys. I like tattoos and earrings, too but with moderation.

Personality-types: Book-worm, jock-types, hipster, timid/shy, confident?

-I have two types. One is cocky, party guys who talk a lot and can use a gag.

Other is shy, naive types who have masculine appearance. I guess the gap between personality and looks is attractive to me in this situation.

Phew, that was a lot. Fun to answer, though. I'd love to learn other users' types in here.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Tiedtothelife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tiedtothelife »

• I prefer to tie young guys (the more they are my age better), although I would also like a girl to bind me. Let it be with rope and ribbon nothing more. And I like only the bindings on wrists and ankles. As for the ties that are firm but not so strict.

• Suits: only shorts or underwear (except speedos). Always bare-chested. Hair style: as long as it is short or medium hair, not very long, it is fine. Skin tone: I like that they are brown like me, but I also accept Caucasians. Type of body: slender, thin and a little muscular. Lower than me of preference. Accessories: I prefer that they do not have any accessories. Oh, and they're shaved.

• Personality: sometimes shy, quiet and submissive. Other times aggressive and rebellious. I like to dominate both.
You know what's better than a shirtless boy tied and gagged? A shirtless boy tied and gagged being tickled.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Types of bondage- I’m tied to a bed, I’m tied to chair, I’m hogtied, I’m mummified, I’m tied to a tree, I’m locked in stocks.

Clothing- Just me wearing underwear, in diaper, or just swim suit.

My tier personality- playful but then becomes sadistic.
Tie me up and have fun with me
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Hoping to see more responses on this thread.
C'mon guys, speak up!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

MtnReign
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MtnReign »

Stoutland395 wrote: 5 years ago Just a random question:
  • What preferences do you have regarding bondage? Who do you like to see get the treatment?
  • Outfits? Hairstyles? Skin tone? Body type? Accessories (glasses/bracelets/earrings/gauges)?
  • Personality-types: Book-worm, jock-types, hipster, timid/shy, confident?
Wait too many to count, but some easy ones come to mind:

Ponytails are best.
No preference on skin tone, bracelets can get in the way, gauges on someone I'm tying is h o t.
Any personality, but the alt/art girl types are my favorite.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic