School Fundraiser (MMM/F)

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
barrabas
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

School Fundraiser (MMM/F)

Post by barrabas »

This story is inspired by a paragraph in one of Warmachine's stories on DeviantArt. The story itself is about some boys tying up one of their moms. The explanation they give her is that they are practising for a charity arrest of one of their teachers. The story says
"Billy said they were going to do it a little differently because they were going to sneak the teacher away without anyone noticing but they really wanted to insure the person couldn’t escape or make any sound. They wanted to tie her up and use a real gag while they hid the teacher somewhere in the school. They were going to collect offers for clues to her whereabouts and they wanted to keep the teacher bound and gagged for real so she couldn’t escape. But they had to be sure she would be comfortable enough while tied up while on the other hand they had to tie her up quickly and tightly enough so as to prevent her escape."
But we sadly never hear what happens to the teacher. It's all going to be very innocent stuff, but I wanted to ask from who's perspective you think I should write it.
- The boys doing the 'arresting'.
- Miss Ash, the teacher.
- Or Mr Marks, the colleague who ends up finding her, who she has to explain her predicament too.
Let me know and I'll give it a stab.
Stories:

Finished:
- Teacherknapping (MMMM/F) https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?t=1497
Current:
- Teacherknapping II: Bigger Game (MMMM/FF) https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?t=6223
freyjaceleste862

Post by freyjaceleste862 »

Should put this in the TUG talk section but it sounds good.
Johnsnow
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Johnsnow »

[mod]Moved to tug talk as this is not an actual story yet [/mod]
On a side note I think it should be from the boys doing the "arresting"
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic