Big So Cal Male Bondage Meet Up RSVP & Details (Edited)

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Deleted User 331

Big So Cal Male Bondage Meet Up RSVP & Details (Edited)

Post by Deleted User 331 »

So since the Speedo Bondage meet up didn't really take off gonna try another one.

Anyone interested in a male bondage meet up go ahead and post here to basically RSVP. Also be sure to let me know what days your available for the meet up.

Also please contribute to the bondage supplies by bringing your own in this case ropes, tape, and bandanna's.

Nudity will be a big part of the meet up so make sure you are alright with it.

Also once you post down below. I'll PM you and we can exchange contact info to try and make this happen.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]SpeedoBondageFTW[/mention]
I hope you don't have high hopes for planning a big meet up on a story-board like this one.
There are sites designed specifically for that purpose. Why don't you try your own local community on Fetlife?

P.S- It took me a while to figure what the hell "Big So Cal" meant.
I assume most people in your area (the ones you're after) would immediately recognise this as California, but since this is an international board, it might be better to use full names instead of abbreviations.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Deleted User 331

Post by Deleted User 331 »

Yeah I'm gonna stop and just get some discussions about bondage in general going. I'm honestly not ready for a big meet up anwyways.

I would need to start small.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

A big meet-up of bondage enthusiasts is a great fantasy but with all due respect, I must agree with [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] - It ain't gonna happen. I commend you on your choice of starting small instead.

Here's another idea: Since this is a story site, why not write a story about how such a convention might play out. You could do an overview, or vignettes, or maybe follow a couple attendees through the day. I'd love to read about it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic