The Attic of Jack Bond

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

The Attic of Jack Bond

Post by AlexUSA3 »

So whatever happened to this studio, and what was its backstory and such? I've tried many times over the years, but I can't find anything that tells me stuff like when the studio opened, when and why it closed down, and so forth. They had their own models seen nowhere else that I know of, like Jet Black, Hardy, Carlyelle, Jodielle, and so forth. The X/Twitter accounts are closed. I am guessing Jack and Carly were a husband-wife duo since I saw a post from Dansbondagebabes, in 2015, congratulating them on their child.
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

Mrhashbrown101
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mrhashbrown101 »

AlexUSA3 wrote: 1 week ago So whatever happened to this studio, and what was its backstory and such? I've tried many times over the years, but I can't find anything that tells me stuff like when the studio opened, when and why it closed down, and so forth. They had their own models seen nowhere else that I know of, like Jet Black, Hardy, Carlyelle, Jodielle, and so forth. The X/Twitter accounts are closed. I am guessing Jack and Carly were a husband-wife duo since I saw a post from Dansbondagebabes, in 2015, congratulating them on their child.
Really not sure but would be a huge shame to see them go. One of the first bondage videos I ever saw was the mummification football one
Damsel-Dilara-Dee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Damsel-Dilara-Dee »

From what I recall, he and Carlyelle broke things off. Some of their videos are still available through the Selfgags sites, but mostly Carlyelle-centric ones.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic