Has anyone ever been tied up in a trunk?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Monty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Has anyone ever been tied up in a trunk?

Post by Monty »

Recently I've been wondering what it would be like to be tied up in the trunk of a car, gagged, and driven about as I squirm and squeal. Has anyone ever tried it? Is it safe?
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

I, too, have enjoyed the idea of pretending to be kidnapped and hidden in the back of a trunk; tied, gagged & huddled in the confined space, wondering where I’m being taken to, etc…

A few things, though:

It’s almost never a good idea to actually have the car driving with you in the trunk…any turns, bumps, or minor motion runs the risk jostling you enough that it might result in a pulled muscle, spasm, broken finger, bruises, etc…

Not to mention the odd protrusions on the interior made of either metal or plastic to be mindful of.

Having said that: provided that the car is absolutely not being driven, I see no reason why one might place oneself in the trunk and crank up the ‘ol imagination…so long as you can get out!

Have a partner; or remember your keys!
Ducttape1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttape1234 »

I've always wanted to try that lol or at least be tied laying down in the backseat
I'll tie you if you tie me :D
Monty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Monty »

Detective-Gag wrote: 2 weeks ago I, too, have enjoyed the idea of pretending to be kidnapped and hidden in the back of a trunk; tied, gagged & huddled in the confined space, wondering where I’m being taken to, etc…

A few things, though:

It’s almost never a good idea to actually have the car driving with you in the trunk…any turns, bumps, or minor motion runs the risk jostling you enough that it might result in a pulled muscle, spasm, broken finger, bruises, etc…

Not to mention the odd protrusions on the interior made of either metal or plastic to be mindful of.

Having said that: provided that the car is absolutely not being driven, I see no reason why one might place oneself in the trunk and crank up the ‘ol imagination…so long as you can get out!

Yeah that'd probably be the more realistic way of thinking about it. Oh well, a man can dream (about struggling about in the trunk of a car while a kidnapper laughs at my expense)
JennyTied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by JennyTied »

Detective-Gag wrote: 2 weeks ago I, too, have enjoyed the idea of pretending to be kidnapped and hidden in the back of a trunk; tied, gagged & huddled in the confined space, wondering where I’m being taken to, etc…

A few things, though:

If the engine is very close to the trunk - which can be - a victim esp gagged may choke on the fumes.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

I think this falls into the category of fun idea but not practical for safety reasons.
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

I never was overly interested in getting tied up in a car trunk. Then again I wasn't "uninterested" either. I think growing up I would have been fine with almost any scenario that ended with me being tied and gagged. The one I always tgought about as a teen was a actual trunk or suitcase. Then somewhere in adulthood I realized I was now 6'2 and well over 200 lbs so that particular fantasy's no longer in the cards for me.
Scottstud94
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Scottstud94 »

I’ve duct taped a friend and put him in a trunk as a bet. Drove about 15 minutes. Teenage hijinx, maybe not the smartest thing we ever did.
Monty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Monty »

JennyTied wrote: 1 week ago

A few things, though:

If the engine is very close to the trunk - which can be - a victim esp gagged may choke on the fumes.
I think this sufficiently killed any interest in the trunk thing ever haha. That's terrifying
Kinky_boi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kinky_boi »

A few things, though:

Well well well it seems much more complicated than i thought it would be
Better option i think is to get tied up in the back space of suvs like hyundai inova or tata safari
its more spacious and engine is in front so lesser risks
Or even getting tied in a van is good as well
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

JennyTied wrote: 1 week ago

A few things, though:

Yeah that's a no from me. Even if the fumes don't outright kill me, I can imagine the headache that would come from them might have me wishing to be put out my misery.
TheOldPirate
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheOldPirate »

Years ago (in 2012) I was chatting with a local gal about becoming play partners. One thing we discussed was bringing her to my place while she was tied & gagged in the trunk of my car. We were both pretty excited about it, her even moreso than myself.

I drove over and backed into her garage. We chatted for a bit, drank some coffee, even ordered lunch. Then the time of reckoning came. We'd decided not to do anything too elaborate; I tied her wrists behind her, and her ankles together, with leather straps. While she wore a leather blindfold, we decided against a gag.

We'd padded the trunk with blankets and pillows and removed anything deemed potentially problematic. Additionally, there was a relatively small "pass through" from the trunk to the backseat, for carrying long, skinny items like plywood, rakes, brooms, etc. I left this open so she could safeword if necessary.

With the moment of truth before us, we almost chickened out. "This is nuts," we agreed. Then I helped her into the back and closed the trunk.

I told her I'd only drive around her block, never going more than 30 mph. She didn't make any noise and, honestly, if I hadn't known she was back there, I'd have had no idea.

After less than ten minutes, we returned to her home, I backed into the garage again, opened the trunk and helped her out. We were both nervous as hell but, also, super horny. We elected to retire to her boudoir and have some fun there.

I saw her several more times, but the actual trip through the tunnel never materialized. That short drive was thrill enough for both of us.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic