Long-term bondage BORED

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
TheOldPirate
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Long-term bondage BORED

Post by TheOldPirate »

For those of you into long-term bondage (straitjackets, sleepsacks, etc.) what do you do with all of your copious free time. I'd imagine it'd be difficult to read a book or work the remote? Or is it all about the helpless isolation for you?
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

For me, it is about the freedom, or the sense of liberation from duty and obligations, that comes from essentially not being able to do anything else but breathe and just be, be in the moment, with no other responsibilities or obligations. It can be quite meditative. And it also requires absolute unconditional trust in my captor, reinforcing my relationship with them. And that trust does go both ways, as my captor relies on me to honestly and clearly communicate my needs in real-time, moment by moment, if ever the bondage session needs to stop.

So while it may appear to an external onlooker that it is extended and enforced boredom, with no action whatsoever, there is in actuality a constant yet subtle dynamic exchange of cues. If trust and love could be easily visualized like iron filings lining up with magnetic force lines, then there would be millions of such lines between me and my captor.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Sablesword
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sablesword »

There's long-term bondage with complete or near-complete helplessness (straitjackets, sleep sacks, etc.) and long-term bondage that allows limited movement or activity (hobbles, shackled to a chair or bed, wrists cuffed in front, etc). Personally I find the latter to be more interesting to apply and watch, with the former being more interesting for short-term... activities, and less so as a long-term thing.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Define long term :lol:

Personally I've gone as long as approximately 6 hours in a straitjacket. It was done solo, I can actually get myself (atleast younger me) in and out a friction buckle style one fairly easy. I watched TV and slept through most of that. As for the longest I've ever been tied by someone else, I think that was about 2 or 3 hours in a sleepsack. I'm not super switchy so it was fully on my terms but I spent most of that time zoning in and out, watching TV and chatting when I wasn't muzzled. I have pretty bad adhd but I have found bondage, both as dom but more so if I switch, let's me slow my brain down. Like in a meditative way. Unfortunately my mood for being the one tied can flip very easy at any moment but I've gotten better about it.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Sitting on a chair, bound, gagged and blindfolded for over 3 hours this past Saturday, might not qualify to some as long-term bondage, but to me it is. And with earbuds playing music loud enough to not be irritating, but able to block out surrounding sounds this time, I am left in my own little world. I have no idea when I will be released, although if I make enough racket, they will release me. I am tied tight with very little movement, hands handcuffed, so I know looking for knots is useless.

I can get in a meditate state sometimes. Not always. Having music play adds that extra layer of helplessness, as they can be right next to me and I would not know. All I can do is wait. If I have music to listen to, it seems time goes a little quicker, but in the end your jaw start to hurt from the ballgag, your shoulders hurt from being tied tight and you would love to stretch your legs and arms.

I have slept bound and gagged several times, but sleeping while tied to a strait back chair is not that easy, or at least, I have not been able to, even when tied to the chair for 5 hours.

What I do know is that any distraction is welcomed. Whether it somebody touching me (preferred) to ice cubes being stuffed down my pants or shirt (not nice).
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic