Tugs for underage

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Katie~Snoop
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Tugs for underage

Post by Katie~Snoop »

For us who are younger or not in it for a sexual reason, what are fun ways to play with someone when bound?
SubBondageBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SubBondageBoy »

Tickling, cops and robbers, etc.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Chek out @drawscore or even my stuff.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Definitely tickling cops and robbers and makeovers for the brothers who irritate their sisters.
Sian91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sian91 »

Tickling “clean” areas: soles of feet, backs of knees, bellybuttons under arms.
Escape challenges
Bondage races:obstacle courses, crawling rolling. Be ware of hopping with hands tied behind back. Sod surface with no obstacles to land on. Cut my forehead bashing it against a book case once. Had to make up a story to cover it.
Princess_Stinkfoot
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Princess_Stinkfoot »

Tickling and forced makeovers mostly. :3
I'm Gabby, but you can call me Princess Stinkfoot! I am known for having super smelly feet! I like tickling others feet and watching their reactions. I am the girlfriend of Piggyboy. ^-^
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

I haven’t been on for a while so I’ll start agin here and say tickling, definitely tickling.
latin-self-bound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by latin-self-bound »

Challenges, like escape challenges or some simple tasks to do while bound and gagged.
The escape challenges can be with 2 or more people tied up, so they have to make a plan to untie each other (while gagged).
Also, you can think about an "obstacles race" consisting in do certain defined tasks, which must be done in order, and the captive who makes everything in less time wins. The win prize can be the right to tickle the losers for some minutes.
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

Not underage but I’m asexual.

I mostly love just hanging out in bondage. An afternoon watching tv while tied up and gagged is always nice. I also like pretending I’m a captive, struggling and trying to escape.
Last edited by RotiferTape 1 month ago, edited 1 time in total.
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

a) A child is tied to a chair and held hostage, the others have to "as a ransom" e.g. recite a poem or give out sweets, etc.

b) The children are tied up by the pirate mom and chased across the plank. (e.g. in a shallow paddling pool filled with water)

c) The children are tied by their hands and feet and have to jump a certain distance as quickly as possible.

d) the children only have to eat with their mouths as their hands are tied behind their backs.

e) a child is handcuffed to something. The other children have to answer quiz questions. For each correct answer you receive a key (whether the correct or incorrect one is at the discretion of the questioner)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic