Ideas for my new novel

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Bastian
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Ideas for my new novel

Post by Bastian »

Hi folks.
Soon I'll begin to write a new novel. My target is the age range 13-17. It's an adventure novel. The main chatacters will be between 14 and 16. The events told in the novel happen during the Italian Resistance to nazifascist occupation (1943-5). Two boys and a girl are involved in the search of a mysterious letter that the Allied Forces sent to a partisan militia.
I'd like to insert a scene where one or two of the main characters are captured and held prisoners by the nazis, possibly bound and gagged.
Have you any suggestion for this situation?
Katie~Snoop
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Katie~Snoop »

Perhaps the character got a lead that what they are looking for was stolen by the nazis and the letter is in an office of a nazi military leader to find out the secrets of the resistance. They sneak in and are caught, tied up to chairs and gagged until the nazi military leader comes in to question them, possibly interrogate them for more information.
mikeybound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mikeybound »

Gotta add chloroform too. Make them nice and easy to tie.
Bastian
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bastian »

Good ideas, thanks!
yorkshiredude27
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by yorkshiredude27 »

Katie~Snoop wrote: 2 months ago Perhaps the character got a lead that what they are looking for was stolen by the nazis and the letter is in an office of a nazi military leader to find out the secrets of the resistance. They sneak in and are caught, tied up to chairs and gagged until the nazi military leader comes in to question them, possibly interrogate them for more information.
Sounds like an awesome idea! :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic