Favourite Board Member to tie up

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Favourite Board Member to tie up

Post by JulieG »

Who would you most like to tie up,on this board?

Based on her photograph, I’d love to tie up @Alisonlovesropes and tickle her bare feet.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

For me, it'd be a toss up between @SilverLinings and @Lucky Lottie. The former because she has been such a sweetheart in my conversations with her and has a love for similar scenarios; the latter because she is such a brat and needs to be put in her place. :lol:
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

Clearly, @JulieG would top my list. Though I would also go for @BoundJana .
Sian91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sian91 »

I usually prefer to be tied up, but, I know they are young, @Carly-Nickel and @Druid_Princess remind me of my teenage years wanting to be tied up.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

JulieG wrote: 2 months ago Who would you most like to tie up,on this board?

Based on her photograph, I’d love to tie up @Alisonlovesropes and tickle her bare feet.
Firstly I’d like to tie up @JulieG because she says her feet aren’t ticklish but I’d like to change that
Secondly @AmyRu because she always posts pictures of (not her) bare feet and wants to have her feet abused.
Thirdly @Lucky Lottie because she looks cute in her profile picture hanging barefoot and she sounds a little bratty in her stories and deserves to be tied up.

Lastly there are some younger members on the board (I didn’t get tied up till I was 20) who seem to like being tied up barefoot. They know who they are but I’m not going to suggest I should tie them up. If they ask me though, I won’t say no.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
SubBondageBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SubBondageBoy »

I’d love to tie up @JulieG and @Alisonlovesropes, put them both in tight (but comfortable) hogties with them being barefoot of course. Would also put a nice big ballgag in each of these fine women’s mouths to keep them quiet as well :)
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Too many ladies to mention them all. However, @Miyuki , @Shanya and @AmyRu do spring to mind.
Last edited by wolfman 2 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
SilverLinings
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SilverLinings »

Awww thank you @AlexUSA3 !! I would certainly like to be tied up by you!

For me, @chelseykittyc@t and her cute Nike socked feet are at the top of my list of women, but for men I know that @DioA would be fun to battle with and probably offer some fun revenge when he was untied...
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

SilverLinings wrote: 2 months ago Awww thank you @AlexUSA3 !! I would certainly like to be tied up by you!

For me, @chelseykittyc@t and her cute Nike socked feet are at the top of my list of women, but for men I know that @DioA would be fun to battle with and probably offer some fun revenge when he was untied...
I’m honored… and definitely would be seeking revenge for you tying me up.
Spetsnaz08
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Spetsnaz08 »

Surely I would love to tie up @BoundJana and @SilverLinings . They are the two people I've found the best time chatting with here and they are always very kind in their responses. And also because we are in tune with the scenarios that we like most.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Over the years there have been many that I’d love to tie up. Right now the tops of my list are @Silver_noro, @emily-a, @chelseykittyc@t, @Satin-Queen, and @BoundGal.
Spetsnaz08
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Spetsnaz08 »

TightsBound wrote: 2 months ago Over the years there have been many that I’d love to tie up. Right now the tops of my list are @Silver_noro, @emily-a, @chelseykittyc@t, @Satin-Queen, and @BoundGal.
I had spoken with @Silver_noro
A really lovely girl!
Niceandtight31
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Niceandtight31 »

Id bery much like to have @Kenzie @RipeForTheTaking and @AllTapedUp tied up....im sure @SilverLinings would be alot of fun to tie too as well as be tied up by
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AmyRu »

Alisonlovesropes wrote: 2 months ago
JulieG wrote: 2 months ago Who would you most like to tie up,on this board?

Firstly I’d like to tie up @JulieG because she says her feet aren’t ticklish but I’d like to change that
Secondly @AmyRu because she always posts pictures of (not her) bare feet and wants to have her feet abused.
Thirdly @Lucky Lottie because she looks cute in her profile picture hanging barefoot and she sounds a little bratty in her stories and deserves to be tied up.

Lastly there are some younger members on the board (I didn’t get tied up till I was 20) who seem to like being tied up barefoot. They know who they are but I’m not going to suggest I should tie them up. If they ask me though, I won’t say no.
Thank you, @Alisonlovesropes ! You can tie me up whenever you like!
Niceandtight31
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Niceandtight31 »

Now I feel stupid I forgot to mention @AmyRu !
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AmyRu »

Niceandtight31 wrote: 2 months ago Now I feel stupid I forgot to mention @AmyRu !
Aaawwww!!!!! Thanks!!!
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Would love to get @Guardianbound, @gag1195, @bondagefreak, and @wataru14 bound and gagged for starters! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

@Volobond would be next on my list! :twisted:
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

KidnappedCowboy wrote: 2 months ago Would love to get @Guardianbound, @gag1195, @bondagefreak, and @wataru14 bound and gagged for starters! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Now that's an interesting list with some more compliant than others :lol: I wonder how you'd manage this feat. With the help of byzantine exports perhaps :twisted:

Next questions are how the 5 of us would be captured, bound and gagged and :twisted: how do I get your conspirators to betray you and make it 6 ;)
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

AmyRu wrote: 2 months ago
Niceandtight31 wrote: 2 months ago Now I feel stupid I forgot to mention @AmyRu !
Aaawwww!!!!! Thanks!!!
I did limit myself to one but of course id love to tie you up, keep you my captive for days, maybe weeks on end and every day tease and torment your naked, helpless body.
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AmyRu »

JulieG wrote: 2 months ago
Aaawwww!!!!! Thanks!!!
I did limit myself to one but of course id love to tie you up, keep you my captive for days, maybe weeks on end and every day tease and torment your naked, helpless body.
Promise?
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

JulieG wrote: 2 months ago

Aaawwww!!!!! Thanks!!!
Promise?
If we ever meet yes. :(
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Definitely @JulieG, if she hadn't tied me up first.
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

@Penelope York would be at the top of the list.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

KidnappedCowboy wrote: 2 months ago Would love to get @Guardianbound, @gag1195, @bondagefreak, and @wataru14 bound and gagged for starters! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

This certainly seems like a nice set up for your captives to escape and turn the tables on you... and then each other again...
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

gag1195 wrote: 2 months ago This certainly seems like a nice set up for your captives to escape and turn the tables on you... and then each other again...
We should all agree to secure @bondagefreak first. Then @Volobond :lol:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic