Wrestlers who are subs/dommes

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
teejay_b2b
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Wrestlers who are subs/dommes

Post by teejay_b2b »

I was watching wwe war games, during the match Becky Lynch and Bianca Belair are briefly chained back to back. This is not the first time either wrestler has been in a bondage-esque situation. Becky Lynch has been tied to a ladder at TLC and Bianca Belair has been gagged by her own hair before!
I'm pretty sure these ladies have input into their spots and makes me think they are subs in real life. Given how bad ass these girls are this is so incredibly hot!
Which wrestlers do you think are subs and which are dommes in their private life?
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

Candice Michelle was a bondage model before WWE. I think Jordynne Grace is both because I'm pretty sure I've seen one or two facesitting vids of her when she was still plump and a bondage vid of hers. I remember Trish being bound and gagged by Melina. Mickie James is definitely a dom as she had Ashley bound one week. I think Trish bound some dude the same way as retaliation.

I also remember one episode of Smackdown where Joy Giovanni was found bound and gagged in JBL's trunk. It would have probably been my favorite tie-up scene in wrestling but she had a (kayfabe?)panic attack and EMTs rushed to her and I was too concerned at the time that I felt it would be tasteless of me to enjoy it.
teejay_b2b
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by teejay_b2b »

I hope Jordyn Grace is a sub!
I look out for who likes being in peril? those are likely to be damsels. I actually think Bayley and Alexa Bliss would be dommes. They have been heels for a long time and theres definitely a cross between those control segments of a match and a domme personality if you are good at it...
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

I meant if course : I believe Tori Sinclair was a wrestler as well as a bondage model.
Last edited by JulieG 2 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

teejay_b2b wrote: 2 months ago I hope Jordyn Grace is a sub!
I look out for who likes being in peril? those are likely to be damsels. I actually think Bayley and Alexa Bliss would be dommes. They have been heels for a long time and theres definitely a cross between those control segments of a match and a domme personality if you are good at it...
With Jordynne it's definitely possible. Before she got mainstream popular she used to do fetish videos during her chubbier days. There's one where she's lasso'd on Clips4Sale and the description claima she's tied in different positions later in the video but the preview doesn't show as much.

Also she might not be as open because she recently had some crazy fan messaging her with a fantasy of kidnapping her and force-feeding her into stomach pain.
BachelorInDistress
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BachelorInDistress »

If i had to take a wild guess i would say Asuka is a sub because she always had very courageous vibes as if she's challenging her opponents to dominate her.
Katievick24
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Katievick24 »

I don’t care what Rhea Ripley is I just know that I want to be bound and gagged in her captivity for as long as she wants to hold me…she’s unreal and currently my number 1 fantasy kidnapper lol
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Katievick24 wrote: 2 months ago I don’t care what Rhea Ripley is I just know that I want to be bound and gagged in her captivity for as long as she wants to hold me…she’s unreal and currently my number 1 fantasy kidnapper lol
I don't follow wrestling but I've just Googled her and she could take me down any time. She's extremely hot.
Katievick24
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Katievick24 »

:!:
Reidy wrote: 2 months ago
Katievick24 wrote: 2 months ago I don’t care what Rhea Ripley is I just know that I want to be bound and gagged in her captivity for as long as she wants to hold me…she’s unreal and currently my number 1 fantasy kidnapper lol
I don't follow wrestling but I've just Googled her and she could take me down any time. She's extremely hot.
She is just everything, and the hottest part is she knows it too. And also even without being into bondage tying up and gagging someone is probably still something she’d do for fun anyway lol
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Katievick24 wrote: 2 months ago :!:
She is just everything, and the hottest part is she knows it too. And also even without being into bondage tying up and gagging someone is probably still something she’d do for fun anyway lol

I can see that. Sometimes attitude makes someone sexier than looks ever could, and she seems to have that in spades.
Katievick24
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Katievick24 »

I can see that. Sometimes attitude makes someone sexier than looks ever could, and she seems to have that in spades.
I’d suggest looking up her showing from last Saturday at “elimination chamber 2024”, her gear was amazingly sexy and I was just melting watching her
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Katievick24 wrote: 2 months ago

I’d suggest looking up her showing from last Saturday at “elimination chamber 2024”, her gear was amazingly sexy and I was just melting watching her

The thigh high boots would make me melt before she does anything.
Katievick24
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Katievick24 »

By sheer coincidence, Rhea has posted someone’s fanart of her tied up in Shibari on her Instagram story
teejay_b2b
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by teejay_b2b »

Rhea is a total Dom! I wonder about Charlotte. On one hand, rubbish father so sub? but mostly plays heel so dom?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic