How did you start the bondage interest?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Phillbobaggins
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Phillbobaggins »

I always used to think about it when i was a kid and watching it on TV, but I always thought it such a Taboo subject in the 80,s. So never really happened for me until I started work. Then one day on my birthday at work i got completely wrapped up in Plastic wrap by a couple of workmates ( Females of course lol ). That pretty much fuelled my fantasies and the journeys began
Kinky_boi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kinky_boi »

My intrest in bondage started from as long as i remember
Even when i was just a toddler in 1st or 2nd grade i would get particularly interested in scenes from movie tv shows cartoons where someone ( especially girls) would get tied up and gagged
I never knew why it happened
Later when i came in like 5th grade i would take my parents phone and "explore" by searching single words on google like duct tape, gag etc at that time i used to play cops and robbers a lot so i could tie up my friends sister
I could never talk abt it to anyone bcoz im sure most of them will think im crazy wierdo cause bondage , sex , dating is a taboo in India sadly
Finally i learnt from google that my interest is call bondage and leaned a lot about it and discovered a website called boundhub and later tugstories

Recently i have started to practice my rope skills on myself and a makeshift dummy i made with pillows when parents are out
NR47
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by NR47 »

I remember seeing a woman tied to a bed and gagged in some movie on tv when I was quite young. She was fully clothed but it excited me very much. When I was older, maybe 11 or 12, I found a bunch of old belts in a box of clothes in the attic and had them hidden in my closet along with some bandanas for gags and when no one else was home I'd strip down to my underwear and do self bondage. Also around this time I'd take pictures of women in their underwear out of mail order catalogs and I'd draw gags, blindfolds, and restraints on them. This was in the mid 90s before people had the internet at home, and what internet existed wasn't very developed. Later, probably around 2000 or so when I was a teen, I discovered bondage erotica online. I say erotica because everything I saw at that time was women (never men) tied up and gagged in their underwear. I remember seeing a ball gag for the first time and thinking how great it looked. Most people where we lived still didn't have internet at home so I would sneak a look at some sites at school or the public library. I actually got caught by an older librarian and remember how shocked and disgusted she was to see me looking at a photo of a bound and ball gagged woman. It seemed like such a taboo thing back then. I also remember ordering a copy of Venus in Furs when I was a teen (back then you had to order a book through a bookstore or library if they didn't have it, no online shopping!) the same situation, a look of scorn from a crabby old librarian as I paid for it. Remembering all that makes me so glad I don't have to deal with librarians to get my bondage erotica anymore!
SoTired
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SoTired »

I remember seeing cartoons and other kids TV programmes that had some form of tie up in them and always thinking, what would it be like to try and escape from them? Could I do a better job on the restraints than the villain? That was probably the spark.

I also remember a couple of classmates taping their mouths during a project in school (making bridge type things from paper and tape), and being really put off at the time thinking we would get a massive telling off, then afterwards being wowed by the thought of it all. From there it slowly grew as that sort of thing happened from time to time, when I was a teen I was always coming up with ways of how I could tie up friends etc (but never got to try any :( ).
Probably sleeping if not online.
Enjoyer of tape and engineering difficult to escape scenarios.

DMs open if anyone wants to chat, discuss our hobby or come up with cool scenarios!
Discord: sotired10
TheOldPirate
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheOldPirate »

There was a lot more random bondage imagery when I was a kid in the early '70s, much of it misogynistic. Heroines were always getting tied & gagged in movies and television; and then there were comics, with Wonder Woman, Black Canary, Zatanna, et. al getting tied & gagged on a monthly basis.

Then there was the random tying of girls I encountered right in my front yard, with the girl next door I had a crush on. I suppose my interest was cemented right then and there.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic