Gag training?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
RipeForTheTaking
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Gag training?

Post by RipeForTheTaking »

I've been finding myself gagged more often recently but noticed I struggle with some larger gags. They aren't huge ones either. I attempted shoving some larger panties in my mouth and sealing with tape but had to take it out after only a minute because it felt hard to breathe and was activating my gag reflex which made me uncomfortable. Also I have a ball gag that simple seems impossible to have properly secured without having the same issue.

I see lots of videos of people with 3-4 pairs of underwear sealed in their mouths or with gags far larger than mine and have 0 issues while having them on for rather extended periods of time.

What I'm trying to get at here is it it worth my time to be gagged more frequently in hopes I'll be able to get used to it? Those gags I mentioned other people with look absolutely divine to experience but I would be too afraid to even attempt them right now. Is it something I can work my way up to or am I just doomed to lame gags because of my small mouth? :(
cellofello
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by cellofello »

What position is your body in when you try this - lying down or sitting/standing? At least for me, it makes a big difference in how long I can tolerate a gag. Gags make it hard to swallow, but lying down makes it even harder. It soon leads to a feeling of drowning as the liquid builds up in the mouth. I can manage it much better when vertical.

The size of gag should be considered relative to the size of your mouth, not in absolute terms. I can handle a 2.25" ball gag for a decent amount of time without it becoming too uncomfortable. But some people have smaller mouths that can only take 1.75", or even smaller, without risking problems. (Forcing too large an unyielding gag into the mouth can cause problems for the jaw.)

I used to think that ball gags weren't that silencing, but the real problem was that for a long time it was hard to find balls big enough to fill my mouth completely - even 2" balls were hard to come by from bondage suppliers. However, I now know of someone who makes high-quality silicone balls in multiple colors in 1/8" diameter increments from 1" up to 3". A 2.25" ball fills my mouth so completely that my lips are pretty well sealed around it even without any wrapping, so that articulate speech is impossible and even grunts are muted because the mouth is sealed around the ball. But it sounds like you would achieve the same effect with a smaller-sized ball. And the visuals should still be decent - a mouth filled with as much as it can handle looks hot regardless of the maximum tolerable size.

As for cloth stuffing gags and your gag reflex, one thing to keep in mind is making sure that there aren't any loose bits pointing to the back of your throat that can expand and go further in. If you're using an athletic sock, a way to avoid that is not to crumple it into a ball, but to roll it up toe to top and insert it with the end of the roll facing the front of your mouth, and the sides of the roll filling your cheeks. I find that cloth gags can be tolerable longer in a lying-down position because they absorb saliva, unlike a ball gag. But ultimately they do get saturated, and then you have the same problem of trying to swallow while seriously gagged. That is a skill you can practice.
Last edited by cellofello 3 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

Girlllll. Don’t be so hard on yourself. Those videos you’re probably seeing are of professionals or people who well do this a lot. They didn’t just one day shove a shit ton of stuff down their throat without working on it. You definitely have to work on it if you want to progress up to larger gags.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic