Favourite Gag?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
methuselah73
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Favourite Gag?

Post by methuselah73 »

I'm sure something like this has been asked before but I'm curious to see people's opinions. This could be your favourite in terms of effectiveness or just how it looks.

Personally my favourite has to be microfoam or a cloth wrap both with stuffing :D
Feel free to PM me about anything
silvertejp590
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by silvertejp590 »

Duct tape, forever and always. I know that it ranks lower in terms of effectiveness (at least when it’s used like it is in movies and TV shows), but it just looks so good to me. I love when it’s applied tightly enough so that you can see the outline of a person's lips, and I also love the way it distorts their face so that it almost looks like a weird smile. And don’t get me started on how amazing those ripping noises are.
Dukes_91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dukes_91 »

silvertejp590 wrote: 4 months ago Duct tape, forever and always. I know that it ranks lower in terms of effectiveness (at least when it’s used like it is in movies and TV shows), but it just looks so good to me. I love when it’s applied tightly enough so that you can see the outline of a person's lips, and I also love the way it distorts their face so that it almost looks like a weird smile. And don’t get me started on how amazing those ripping noises are.
Could not agree more
Cheesy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Cheesy »

Yes, just try not to rip any hair off :lol:
Niceandtight31
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Niceandtight31 »

Ballgag is my all time favorite, they just look sexy and feel sexy too....a very close second is mouth stuffed with either socks or panties and tape wrapping around
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Definitely Duct Tape all around my mouth. Then on occasion the cleave gag and OTM Gag.
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

I simply can’t decide. That’s probably why I keep several different types of gags in my gear bag.
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

I bounce back and forth between OTM gags & tape gags.

OTM gags are probably my favorite; both in terms of appearance and how it feels.

A few strips of duct tape smoothed over the mouth is a close second, however.

And of course, the two combined.
leconteur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by leconteur »

My absolute favorite is a knotted cloth cleave gag followed up by a tight over the mouth cloth gag or two. A close second would be a knotted cloth cleave with a few pieces of tape over the top. Bronze medal goes to a stuffed tape gag covered (partially with a little of the tape peeking out) with a otm cloth gag.
33/m/rope bunny Always willing to answer questions and provide guidance where it is requested.
randomspam
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by randomspam »

It switches a lot between strips of tape and cleave gags
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

Duct tape is my favorite, however I like ball gags too.
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
HandgagLover

Post by HandgagLover »

As my name implies....has to be a handgag but going from there:

Tape gag
Ball gag
OTM gag
Cleave gag
fiest19201
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fiest19201 »

Ball gag holding stuffing inside is my favourite and so effective!
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

My favourite gag has less to do with either effectiveness or look, and much more with purpose for myself as the captive. To be frank, my favourite gag would look silly at best, and cruel at worst, but it is as follows: my mouth stuffed with my wife's worn gym socks or worn panties, right after a workout, taped shut with several rounds of coloured duct tape to prevent any air from passing through the mouth, and then another pair of her worn panties, or one of her used running shoes, taped with microfoam-tape to hold it in place over my nose.

To be honest, this is an extremely rare (could count on one hand the number of times I've actually done it in my life) thing I've done, and it was always just for a few minutes. The purpose: to become totally spellbound by my wife's sweat and bodily scents, while I'm bound. Does it look cool: nope, just silly, hence why we never kept any of the pictures. Is it effective: nope, given that it cannot be used for longer than just a few minutes realistically, at least in my case (your own millage may vary), and that it results in pretty audible heavy breathing through the nose, and eventually through the sides of the duct tape if it gets unstuck (not always, but did happen a couple of times).

But the memory of those rare occasions, and the ongoing fantasies in the mind revolving around those memories: priceless. Do be careful and constantly mindful, with a caring partner, if you every try to enact something like this (do not do severe gags in self-bondage).
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic