What ruins a bondage video for you?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Syko Sith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Syko Sith »

slackywacky wrote: 6 months ago Any scene that ends with the rigger untying the model. Now you ruined it for my fantasy of having the model in bondage a little longer.
That is my pet peeve right there. I don't mind nudity. (All you have to do is look at my deviantart to know that)
I'd rather the model still be struggling at the end of the video.
Some of my favorite videos came from the production company California Star. Good looking models from what I saw. Models left to struggle and actually doing so. Someone always bound and struggling as The End popped up.
Hogtied and loving it
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Loosies, hands tied in front and scenes where a model’s boots are taken off.
gaggedrock29
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedrock29 »

Loose or thin cleave gags.
Alboreland
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alboreland »

gaggedrock29 wrote: 6 months ago Loose or thin cleave gags.
I can't stand it when the gag is so thin but they make noises like their mouth is stuffed. It also goes for a piece of tape that could easily come off with movement of the mouth.
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

I actually like campy but I do prefer the model to be into it. Models like Sahrye, JJ and Elizabeth Andrews always gave me the impression that they were into it, like bondage shoots are not (just)for money but because they geniunely love tying/being tied up and play acting these scenes that involve it. Calisa Bliss is another one; the fact that she even does shoots based heavily off of some of my favorite DA artists is a huge plus for me.

On the opposite spectrum, I don't want to call names but some models you can tell are just taking the experience and seem disinterested or not turned on whatsoever. Some of these models are anomalies because they have the baddest bodies but they just do the bare minimum in gag struggle or squirming.

Pain and genuine discomfort is also a turn off. If I feel the model is geniunely in pain or scared to continue the scene, it's a immediate turn off. I like peril simulation but not at the expense of the captive. It's one of the few times I actually accept seeing the captive being untied afterwards and talking because though in most cases I like for videos to end bound for my imagination on the time frame in extreme cases I like to see that the bottom's OK.

And I really don't like just straight up sex-in-bondage scenes and especially scenes that look "rape-esque". No offense to Asian studios but I see a lot of that in Japanese bondage clips and it's a complete turnoff. Toys are one thing; a vibe connected to a crotchrope is actually a huge turn-on for me but actual penetration or even too much groping is a no-go.

And if there's no gag or a thin cleave gag forget it. At bare minimum I expect at least a decent size ballgag.
QQpenguin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by QQpenguin »

When there's "dead time," like it takes way too long to gag someone because they spend about an eternity teasing or talking to them.
Mister The Edge
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mister The Edge »

Old guys
emily-a
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by emily-a »

Lots of things I don´t want to watch and I rarely watch bondage videos, but nothing turns me off more than when there is no sense of fun or playfulness about it at all. Like a video where a woman is tied up in some basement and being whipped by a guy, either for no apparent reason whatsoever, or he randomly grabbed her when she was out walking and now he´s being sadistic to her. You don´t expect dramatic complexity in a bondage video, but that´s just unwatchable to me. Must be some hint of play, teasing, motivation… something, even if it´s all silly. Something that could make it fun. Not just sadistic.
teejay_b2b
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by teejay_b2b »

For me its when, if its a police officer bondage video and the cop is wearing high heels or a low cut top. It totally takes me out of the moment haha. The scenario itself is so hot I dont need the extras..
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

When the man has his hands tied in front.

When the man is not gagged!
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

Clips where the bondage is so loose, the models are obviously faking not being able to escape. There's one clip I saw where it was two models. One get out in less than a minute but kept faking that she couldn't until after a few minutes, the second model just reached over and "helped" her.

I also can't stand clips where the set up takes forever. One Hooters clip the producer and the model spent six minutes talking, he then spent five minutes tying her up poorly, she struggled for like three minutes before he came back and untied her onscreen for like 3 minutes then gave her a foot massage for two minutes! I was like WTF???
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic