Everyday stuff people who like bondage like

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
tj_b2b
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Everyday stuff people who like bondage like

Post by tj_b2b »

I've noticed a few things reccur on this site that bondage lovers seem to like. I'm not talking about things like "bondage lovers like gags", more like, I've noticed a lot of people into bondage like pro wrestling for example. What other crossover things are there and why?

My list so far, people that like bondage also seem to like
1. pro wrestling
2. converse
3. gym/gymwear

Anything else? and why
gaggedrock29
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedrock29 »

Female wrestlers are primarily beautiful women who are in shape, have curves in all the right places, and wear skimpy outfits. A male TUGger's wet dream come true
tj_b2b
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tj_b2b »

gaggedrock29 wrote: 7 months ago Female wrestlers are primarily beautiful women who are in shape, have curves in all the right places, and wear skimpy outfits. A male TUGger's wet dream come true
Yea, i think the outfits are quite suggestive from a bondage pov too right? Also the woman (and men) essentially constantly putting each other in jeopardy and compromising positions probably has something to do with it
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

Converse? That seems awfully specific to zero in on one brand. I'm more of an Under Armour fan.

I did watch wrestling some when I was younger, back during the huge popularity boom of the late 90s/early 2000s, but probably haven't watched it in 20 years.

There seems to be a strong overlap between bondage fans and "geeky" stuff. Though a lot of that is really popular now in general.
Ellie96
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ellie96 »

Wrestling is really cool! I think Becky Lynch is sort of the best damsel in distress! Hope she gets bound and gagged by Bayley or someone one day🤭shes already been tied to a ladder once and handcuffed twice! Alexa Bliss, Liv Morgan, Bayley would also make great damsels but i just think Bevky would be such feisty damsel struggling in rope!
Always keep Ellie bound and gagged
gurl_in_ropes
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gurl_in_ropes »

Kyle wrote: 7 months ago Converse? That seems awfully specific to zero in on one brand. I'm more of an Under Armour fan.

I did watch wrestling some when I was younger, back during the huge popularity boom of the late 90s/early 2000s, but probably haven't watched it in 20 years.

There seems to be a strong overlap between bondage fans and "geeky" stuff. Though a lot of that is really popular now in general.
I'm into geeky things myself. It would be interesting to see if others on here are also into geeky or nerdy hobbies as well.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

gurl_in_ropes wrote: 7 months ago
Kyle wrote: 7 months ago Converse? That seems awfully specific to zero in on one brand. I'm more of an Under Armour fan.

I'm into geeky things myself. It would be interesting to see if others on here are also into geeky or nerdy hobbies as well.
Not much for the converse line. I'm more a DC shoes guy myself. And no, I wasn't big into skateboarding, though I did skateboard a little. Wrestling was something I was big into back into the late 90's and early 2000's but like Kyle, I haven't watched it in about 20 years.

Now as far as geeky or nerdy things, depends on how you wanna look at it. I like doing alot of things, like tearing things apart and rebuilding or building from scratch. I also like doing alot of outdoor activities when I'm in the mood but there's definitely a few things I'll tinker with that are at the very least a little nerdy 😅
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

I'm a big fan of Nike stuff, like shorts and socks/shoes. I also like rolled up sleeves on guys.
The clothing really elevates the bondage for me.
I might be abnormal on this, but I actually prefer that most guys I see tied up be clothed for the most part.
I sometimes get irritated seeing a cute guy wearing nice clothes having them taken off or cut off during the session.
Clothes can show a lot about person's personality. Clothing like athletic wear can show that a guy is pretty active,
so when I envision them being restricted, I can envision them struggling and it feels more authentic in my mind.
Show me a skinny guy in black Nike shorts, socks, and shoes, and a long sleeve shirt with the sleeves pulled up,
and I'm a very happy lil' bean :D
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

I’ve noticed foot wear (or lack of it) features a lot (pun unavoidable)

1. Bare feet (like me)
2. White ankle socks
3. Converse
4. Ugg boots
5. Leather or suede boots.
6. Stockings or tights
7. Knee socks.

Frequently this specific type of foot wear is described much more than other items of clothing ( e.g. few people say “Benetton T shirt” or “pre fades Levi jeans” etc)
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
megamega
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by megamega »

Stoutland395 wrote: 7 months ago I'm a big fan of Nike stuff, like shorts and socks/shoes. I also like rolled up sleeves on guys.
The clothing really elevates the bondage for me.
I might be abnormal on this, but I actually prefer that most guys I see tied up be clothed for the most part.
I sometimes get irritated seeing a cute guy wearing nice clothes having them taken off or cut off during the session.
Clothes can show a lot about person's personality. Clothing like athletic wear can show that a guy is pretty active,
so when I envision them being restricted, I can envision them struggling and it feels more authentic in my mind.
Show me a skinny guy in black Nike shorts, socks, and shoes, and a long sleeve shirt with the sleeves pulled up,
and I'm a very happy lil' bean :D

Definitely agree with you on this. The socks especially make a huge difference
Racer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Racer »

I would say sportswear, and especially Nike sportswear, Sneakers and socks. For me as a sub, I think a guy or girl wearing sportswear, are fit and easyly can tie me up. And off course gag me with their socks😎
boots
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boots »

Alisonlovesropes wrote: 6 months ago I’ve noticed foot wear (or lack of it) features a lot (pun unavoidable)

1. Bare feet (like me)
2. White ankle socks
3. Converse
4. Ugg boots
5. Leather or suede boots.
6. Stockings or tights
7. Knee socks.

Frequently this specific type of foot wear is described much more than other items of clothing ( e.g. few people say “Benetton T shirt” or “pre fades Levi jeans” etc)
Women in leather boots are my favourite! Either when they're tied or even if I'm tied under their feet and they're using me as a footrest.
latin-self-bound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by latin-self-bound »

I think something all of us can have in common is the pleasure of watch a gorgeous pair of hands. In my case, when I see a woman with pretty hands, I can't help wondering how those hands would look tied up behind her back.

Regarding the feet, there are so many different combinations, and it seems we can't agree in one preference. I prefer the barefeet over any footwear.
redconverse
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by redconverse »

As my username suggests, you can definitely put me down in the converse lover category when combining things with being tied up.
There's a lot of different stuff I'm into but converse definitely adds a lot to all of it just as bondage type things would.
BachelorInDistress
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BachelorInDistress »

I never noticed the common pro wrestling interest, but it kinda figures that bondage fans would be into the idea of people subduing each other with aesthetic movements.
teejay_b2b
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by teejay_b2b »

BachelorInDistress wrote: 5 months ago I never noticed the common pro wrestling interest, but it kinda figures that bondage fans would be into the idea of people subduing each other with aesthetic movements.
I agree. I think the converse thing is also because of the way the laces criss cross its a bit like binding or something. For the gym thing, i think its like the tight form fitting clothing....
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic