Mouth stuffing: Socks vs Panties?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Racer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Racer »

WillHBonney wrote: 3 months ago As a sub, my personal preference is a worn sock stuffing. As someone who is turned on by feet, I find the idea of having my mouth stuffed by my captor's worn socks very humiliating.

For me, I enjoy when the stuffing makes me grimace in disgust at the taste of the gag and from past experiences I've found socks to be more effective at this than panties.
My ex gf used to work on her feet all day so having one of her worn socks stuffed into my mouth after a long shift was just the absolute worst best and really made me squirm in disgust.

I do love the sight of a woman shuffling her legs as she slowly drops her panties down and prepares them to be stuffed but I can't say I've ever had a pair in my mouth that has tasted of anything other than a slight hint of detergent.
I totally agree👍 It is sooo humiliating being Gagged with the captors worn socks. The guy who sometimes ties me up, makes it just a little more humiliating for me, by taking on a pair of new/clean socks on his feets just after😎
d4mseling4gs
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by d4mseling4gs »

Third option--mine or another co-captive's worn pantyhose!

But, if I had to choose, my captor's socks. Something about it feels so dominating and kinky!
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

d4mseling4gs wrote: 3 months ago Third option--mine or another co-captive's worn pantyhose!
Totally agree with this idea! Love using pantyhose (or having them used on me).
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic