Duct Tape Question

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
OlderJ
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Duct Tape Question

Post by OlderJ »

This has probably been covered before, but how do you ensure that hair doesn't get pulled out or coated with adhesive when using duct tape as a gag? Many of the stories describe putting something inside the mouth then wrapping tape tightly 5 or 6 times around the head. Doesn't this result in problems with hair, and for that matter also skin? Thanks and sorry if this a played-out topic.
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

Well, personally, I don’t opt towards the “wraparound” method of using duct tape for a gag; I typically just like using several strips over the mouth.

That being said; for long hair, it’s probably a good idea to “lift” longer hair up enough that the duct tape doesn’t go over it. Just the back of the neck.

For short hair, there may be partial covering of hair…but a slow, steady & careful removal is typically all that’s needed.

As for tape residue; your usual shampoo / conditioner will usually do the trick for hair.

For skin, just use soap, skin moisturizer, or other skin product to help remove any lingering adhesive.

In my personal experience; there isn’t much stickiness left after being gagged with duct tape…however, it should be mentioned that there is usually a “redness” on the skin that will linger for an hour or two; so don’t use a duct tape gag if you have something public planned for later.

As a rule, the longer you are gagged with duct tape; the more glaring that redness will usually look until it disappears naturally.
FacelessMage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FacelessMage »

Generally I just avoid duct tape all together. Vet wrap or some self-adhesive bondage tape works just as well without ripping skin and hair. Love the shininess of bondage tape too
ThatDino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ThatDino »

I recommend combining this with nylon encasement. If you encase the captive in pantyhose beforehand including a nylon hood (tie hair into a high bun for this) any tape will only come in contact with the nylon cocoon, not the skin or hair.
TripleZero
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TripleZero »

My favorite way of doing a duct tape wrap around gag is. Stuffing the mouth (foam stress balls are amazing), few strips of tape over the mouth, next you wrap the head in clear plastic wrap, leaving only the nose free and then you cover the entire head in duct tape. Combine with ear plugs and you have the most amazing sensory deprivation experience and the best gag imaginable.

Just be careful with this, it's very intense. Make sure you got safety scissors close by and know where they are if you do self bondage.
leconteur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by leconteur »

Most people opt for microfoam or pvc (electricians) tape. They make a grey pvc tape that looks like duct tape but doesnt hurt the hair and skin like duct tape does. If using duct tape, it can help to tie a knotted cloth in a person's mouth as the first layer to provide a layer between the majority of the skin and hair's contact with the following wraparound layers of tape. I will opt for no tape at all sometimes and use vetwrap, tattoo tape, or an ace bandage over the knotted cleave gag. It can be just as muffling and tight.
33/m/rope bunny Always willing to answer questions and provide guidance where it is requested.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic