Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
TimChimp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Re: Favourite attitude for a captive?

Post by TimChimp »

For me, there are three quintessential types of damsel:

1- Would be what I've been calling the 'dignified damsel', characters who are often good in a moral sense, or at least convinced of their righteousness, they are also proud but not arrogant, just convinced of their own self worth. Basically the type of damsel who, upon being captured, doesn't panic or struggle too fiercely, just remains as neutral as she can to preserve what's left of her pride.

2- Are the 'wild damsels' (also a made up name) but those would be damsels who are usually strong and confident, maybe even annoyingly proud and overconfident, too used to be able to overcome things and probably hate loosing control. Once they get captured, these are the type of damsels that bite their gags and fiercely fight their restraints, often needing to be restrained even more strictly because of it.

3- Would be the 'confident damsel', women who are not only confident and slightly arrogant, but also kind of sassy end even mean even if playfully. Once captured they usually are or pretend to be on top of things, even when they clearly arent, the type that often knows she can escape or that she should't fear, even if just to deny her captors seeing her afraid.

To give some examples of what I mean: A good example of number one would be Xena (From Xena the warrior princess) she often gets captured in the show (Although not enough in my opinion 8-) ) but she rarely puts on a show by struggling when there's no point on it and of course she never breaks and starts to ask for mercy or plead to be let go. Another good example would be Octavia from the Anime Tears of Tiara, she has a really good DID scene which I believe encapsulates what I'm saying pretty well.

As of the second, I can't really think of a many examples outside of specifically DID media. The character Karyn Strongblood from KiwiKink on deviantart as well as the character Eyiel from @banshee , who posts on this site are good examples within DID media. Outside of it, I can think of Red Sonja from the omonymus comic series, but not much more, so feel free to tell me if you can think of one.

When it comes to the third I can think of many, Drew Barrymore's character in Charlie's Angels is bound by the villains at some type and she remains calm and confident most of the time until the threat of her situation becomes more clear. This scene I'm referring to perfectly encapsulates the two things I like the most of these damsels: Their confidence being brought by their ability to escape (Which is often a good enough excuse to tie them tighter ;) ) and how good it is to see them lose confidence once it becomes clear that they are no longer on top of things. Also within this category I would include Fujiko Mine from the Lupin III series as well as most iterations of catwoman, black cat and black widow, which often show this attitude when captured.

Quite a long winded response, but I guess responses can never bee too long. If anyone has something they want to add to this categories I made up feel free to tell me!
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

TimChimp wrote: 8 months ago 1- Would be what I've been calling the 'dignified damsel', characters who are often good in a moral sense, or at least convinced of their righteousness, they are also proud but not arrogant, just convinced of their own self worth. Basically the type of damsel who, upon being captured, doesn't panic or struggle too fiercely, just remains as neutral as she can to preserve what's left of her pride.
I've always liked this type of damsel and ultimately, I've based my damsel personality off this. There's just something about a captive having a kind of quiet dignity that I admire, especially with them taking their captivity in stride. I'm also the type of captive who likes to take pride in the fact that I'm a captive. If you take me captive and want me bound and gagged, I'll go along with it. I consider it an honor! :D
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Calm and Quiet.
Ianc1980
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ianc1980 »

I like the eye rolling damsel. I like more mature women bound so I love the thought of her watching slowly and intently as her captors bind her. She’s calm And confident since out numbered she resigns herself to the inevitable and simply surrenders herself.
Alboreland
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alboreland »

Ianc1980 wrote: 8 months ago I like the eye rolling damsel. I like more mature women bound so I love the thought of her watching slowly and intently as her captors bind her. She’s calm And confident since out numbered she resigns herself to the inevitable and simply surrenders herself.
My favorite too. I like when she gets captured and just puts her hands up even if she has a gun because she knows there is no use resisting.

She let's herself be tied and might have a sassy comeback before she is gagged. She uses her eyes as she is gagged. She struggles but not too much so her skirt doesn't ride too high or gets her hair a mess.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Struggling helplessly on the floor while the captor(s) mock them.
FacelessMage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FacelessMage »

I love a feisty captive. I'd love seeing mine rolling on the ground and fighting their ropes, really trying to escape
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

I'm flattered to be used as an example @TimChimp! I wouldn't be able to say in real life since I'm mostly a sub and take on the attitude my partner likes the best, but in stories I really like feisty defiant damsels so I have to agree with @FacelessMage, the whole 'badass in distress' thing is really appealing to me both as a writer and as a reader
Vanguards
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vanguards »

I like my damsel to be feisty. They would be bound and gagged and be pissed about it. They would shoot daggers with their eyes at their captor with a little struggling and mmpppfffing. They would know they can't get out and have no choice but to wait to be released or rescued.
mountainslam
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mountainslam »

TimChimp wrote: 8 months ago For me, there are three quintessential types of damsel:

1- Would be what I've been calling the 'dignified damsel', characters who are often good in a moral sense, or at least convinced of their righteousness, they are also proud but not arrogant, just convinced of their own self worth. Basically the type of damsel who, upon being captured, doesn't panic or struggle too fiercely, just remains as neutral as she can to preserve what's left of her pride.

2- Are the 'wild damsels' (also a made up name) but those would be damsels who are usually strong and confident, maybe even annoyingly proud and overconfident, too used to be able to overcome things and probably hate loosing control. Once they get captured, these are the type of damsels that bite their gags and fiercely fight their restraints, often needing to be restrained even more strictly because of it.

3- Would be the 'confident damsel', women who are not only confident and slightly arrogant, but also kind of sassy end even mean even if playfully. Once captured they usually are or pretend to be on top of things, even when they clearly arent, the type that often knows she can escape or that she should't fear, even if just to deny her captors seeing her afraid.

To give some examples of what I mean: A good example of number one would be Xena (From Xena the warrior princess) she often gets captured in the show (Although not enough in my opinion 8-) ) but she rarely puts on a show by struggling when there's no point on it and of course she never breaks and starts to ask for mercy or plead to be let go. Another good example would be Octavia from the Anime Tears of Tiara, she has a really good DID scene which I believe encapsulates what I'm saying pretty well.

As of the second, I can't really think of a many examples outside of specifically DID media. The character Karyn Strongblood from KiwiKink on deviantart as well as the character Eyiel from @banshee , who posts on this site are good examples within DID media. Outside of it, I can think of Red Sonja from the omonymus comic series, but not much more, so feel free to tell me if you can think of one.

When it comes to the third I can think of many, Drew Barrymore's character in Charlie's Angels is bound by the villains at some type and she remains calm and confident most of the time until the threat of her situation becomes more clear. This scene I'm referring to perfectly encapsulates the two things I like the most of these damsels: Their confidence being brought by their ability to escape (Which is often a good enough excuse to tie them tighter ;) ) and how good it is to see them lose confidence once it becomes clear that they are no longer on top of things. Also within this category I would include Fujiko Mine from the Lupin III series as well as most iterations of catwoman, black cat and black widow, which often show this attitude when captured.

Quite a long winded response, but I guess responses can never bee too long. If anyone has something they want to add to this categories I made up feel free to tell me!
Those are great categories, I had a go at expanding below

The Four Fs

Feisty - defiant and indignant gagtalk, struggles a decent amount
Ferocious - loud and angry gagtalk, thrashes around
Fearful - big, scared eyes, loud shrieks, struggles a decent amount
Fearless - confident and proud, determined and picks at bonds with purpose

The Four Ss

Still - silent, doesn't struggle
Sensual - moaning, slow struggles
Sad - soft whimpers, puppy dog eyes, light struggling
Sweaty - similar to fearless but without the pride, struggles a lot and works up a sweat

Not sure what my favourite of those would be. Probably somewhere on the feisty to ferocious scale :lol:
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

I like men who are defiant and struggle once they are tied up and gagged. The more defiant they are and the harder they struggle against their captivity, the sweeter it is once they realize their defiance and struggling is futile.
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

TimChimp wrote: 8 months ago
I think Natacha, the stewardess from the Belgian comic with the same name, qualifies. She gets tied up twice in the first album - the first time she puts on a real fight before she is tied up and one of the bad guys tells the other that they must hurry to get out the rope. Even tied up she manages to fight back and the second time she is tied up the leader of the villains says that she is dangerous and needs to be tied up extra tight.
TTRising
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TTRising »

Vanguards wrote: 8 months ago I like my damsel to be feisty. They would be bound and gagged and be pissed about it. They would shoot daggers with their eyes at their captor with a little struggling and mmpppfffing. They would know they can't get out and have no choice but to wait to be released or rescued.
Those are fun. I enjoy it when a damsel cycles between feisty and fearful and back again before her captor leaves her knowing she's completely helpless ;)
slavetickle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by slavetickle »

Vanguards wrote: 8 months ago I like my damsel to be feisty. They would be bound and gagged and be pissed about it. They would shoot daggers with their eyes at their captor with a little struggling and mmpppfffing. They would know they can't get out and have no choice but to wait to be released or rescued.
This is fun, allows for breaking. It's fun to see a damsel at first, and then broken into being docile and subservient
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic