Using AI to create images/scenarios

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
angim350
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Using AI to create images/scenarios

Post by angim350 »

Hey all

I was just wondering if anyone has used AI to try and create some bondage scenarios?

Outside of this, I'm an aspiring author and have used Bing Image Generator to create some images from my book which look absolutely incredible. Link to this here - seriously, check it out anyway as it's really cool: https://www.bing.com/create

However, because I had to try ( :lol: ) there is a scene in my book where the heroine is kidnapped by goblins and tied up for a bit.

I tried to recreate this image but it wouldn't let me due to it being 'sexual content' or something. Seems bondage is a big nono for it unfortunately, but wanted to check if anyone had had better luck.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

I've never had any luck with AI. None of them can produce any good tie up images and some even block the words tied up and gagged.
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DallasNotAustin »

For text based Ai you might have the most luck with AI Dungeon, which you can configure quite nicely as long as you tinker with the settings. However images are much trickier and Ive never seen them be able to do much outside of ropes around the body.
Your local catboy maid & sock enthusiast.

If you're reading this, you can do me a huge favor and have a great day!
TheOldPirate
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheOldPirate »

I've been able to get ChatGPT to generate some interesting stories, although it takes some real work to get it to focus on what I want and not have it go on and on about nonsense.

I don't think it will be terribly good at creating scenarios, as it simply extrapolates on what you give it.
FacelessMage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FacelessMage »

I've seen a HUGE uptick in AI generated bondage "art." Some actually looks good. I suppose it's a to each their own situation whether AI is a good or bad thing
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic