When did you get into bondage?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
yorkshiredude27
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by yorkshiredude27 »

I remember the first time I tied up anyone was when I was around 10. The office in the village I used to live in sold handcuffs (which was odd now that I think about it haha) but me and a friend would play cops and robbers and use the handcuffs until they broke which then swapped to an old washing line. It wasn’t until my pre-teens where I saw scenes in movies that I really started to become intrigued and would start to research online.
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

I think I actually took note of people getting tied up before I was 10...I recall the old movie, "That Darn Cat"; where the bank lady at the beginning of the movie had been gagged by the bad guys.

I remember thinking, "That looks funny..." when I saw her with the white handkerchief around her mouth; and the bad guy in the movie calling it a "gag".

After that, I had tried tying the gag the same way I'd seen in the movie, with various cloths I had around my house; enjoying the curious sensation.

Over time, I began seeing the same sort of "gags" in cartoons, tv shows, and movies...and I began to understand that "gags" were used when the bad guys kidnapped people or tied up hostages.

So right around 10 years old...the same as you, it seems...I began doing proper tie-up games with whatever materials I had on hand: duct tape, bandanas, handkerchiefs, socks, ropes, and even novelty handcuffs like you had gotten.

It was fun pretending to be kidnapped like all the characters from the shows I watched.

Eventually, my sister started to join in these games; and we both got a kick out of pretending to be the either the kidnapping victims or the villains...and on a few occasions, did the same sort of games with friends.

From there, it just became a fun passion.
BachelorInDistress
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BachelorInDistress »

I think what first sparked my interest was a Popeye cartoon where Olive Oyl got tied up with train tracks (not just onto them, but actually with the tracks being bent in a knot around her). I was very young when watching it so at first i was shocked by the cruel predicament, but i couldn't help but be extremely fascinated with the absolute inescapability and helplessness.
yorkshiredude27
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Had my first experience through boredom when I was about 10, played with a set of handcuffs with a friend. Would play things like cops and robbers. Eventually the handcuffs broke and would start to use an old washing line to tie each other up and see who could escape the quickest. It wasn’t til my preteens where I really started to become more interested and intrigued and would end up doing research online through websites and videos
TugLife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TugLife »

I have had an interest in bondage games since I was like 8. It always interested me. I watched movies where there was a guy who would get tied up, I loved those moments.

When I was a little older, preteens, I had two step brothers both younger than me who would routinely have friends over and gang up on their older sibling. I was tied up quite a bit by them.

Maybe I'll post some of those stories sometime.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

I remember watching cartoons with damsel in distress scenes when I was around seven and being really facinated with them. The idea of being tied up also started to appeal to me around the same time. While seeing damsels in distress appealed to me even at a young age, it wasn't until my teen years that I discovered I enjoyed being the damsel in distress even more.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
yorkshiredude27
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

BoundGal wrote: 7 months ago I definitely remember being interested in it any time I saw it on TV, but I first started tying myself up when I was about 11
Sounds similar to me, think I was around the same age too with my first time
Niceandtight31
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Niceandtight31 »

Well I didn't realize what It was at the time but id say very young there was an intrigue any time a character was tied up in a show/movie...the fetish really developed when I was like 15 and discovered bondage videos,from that day forward an addict was born haha
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

For as long as I can recall; one of my earliest memories, confirmed independently by my relatives since, was of me at the age of 4 or 5, during my birthday party, going around asking my older cousins to tie me up, so I can "try to escape" (with no intent of actually succeeding). Whether it was an old batman TV show, or some magic trick I was on TV, who's to tell. I've loved being tied up ever since, and have always been very lucky and fortunate to not have crossed paths with nefarious captors.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
BachelorInDistress
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BachelorInDistress »

tiedinbluetights wrote: 5 months ago Whether it was an old batman TV show, or some magic trick I was on TV, who's to tell.
Batman DID have an amazingly large amount of fun scenarios though, so it's kinda difficult to not be influenced by it. :lol:
Sissypussi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sissypussi »

I have been Living my Shemale/Bondage Lifestyle since age 10!!!
Sissypussi
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Aged 19, going on 20, at university
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Racer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Racer »

I was around 10 and playing with others around same age. Actually I don’t remember the details, but i remember that i was “Tied up”, but whitout rope or others, just playing. And then nothing more happens for years. But I did like the thought being captured and Tied up. When I later (around 15) was Tied up for real for my first time, I realised that i liked it. After this I hat developed this tie up-thing, had been Tied up for fun, for relaxing, for sexgames and against my will. And now I feel that bondage/being Tied up is a very powerfull game, but I love the aspects of it.
DandiAndi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DandiAndi »

It was a sort of multi stage process for me, of course it started with the classic Saturday morning cartoon hijinks of seeing characters get bound and gagged here and there. I was really too young then to understand it, but I just knew it fascinated me. Then a few years later into my early teens tie up games became a thing, we would always play war with nerf guns on the weekends. Ambushing and capturing the other teams members became a valued tactic by the different groups and well let's just say I wasn't safe a few times. My true exploration didn't occur until I went to Uni and gained my much valued independence.
Jeff K
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jeff K »

DandiAndi wrote: 1 month ago It was a sort of multi stage process for me, of course it started with the classic Saturday morning cartoon hijinks of seeing characters get bound and gagged here and there. I was really too young then to understand it, but I just knew it fascinated me. Then a few years later into my early teens tie up games became a thing, we would always play war with nerf guns on the weekends. Ambushing and capturing the other teams members became a valued tactic by the different groups and well let's just say I wasn't safe a few times. My true exploration didn't occur until I went to Uni and gained my much valued independence.

I loved Nerf war TUGS! I hope you share some of your stories.
This conversation would go a lot smoother if you just gagged me already!
Sian91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sian91 »

Really as long as I can remember . Aged 6 maybe. I always remember wanting to be tied ip like Penny Gadget and often tied myself ip after school.
angim350
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by angim350 »

Sian91 wrote: 1 month ago Really as long as I can remember . Aged 6 maybe. I always remember wanting to be tied ip like Penny Gadget and often tied myself ip after school.
Penny Gadget seems to get mentioned a lot on here! I agree though, she was regularly tied up it seems.

Myself, I was 4. Saw a cartoon character get tied up and it was like something clicked in my mind. I'm 31 now and that has never gone away.
latin-self-bound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by latin-self-bound »

I remember seeing some cartoons tied up on tv shows, about 5 or 6 YO.

Penny Gadget was one of the most frequent damsel in distress I watched. I loved when she was in a predicament, and she always used her intelligence to escape, or to ask to her dog to save her. Also, the draws of her ties were very detailed, and the positions she was tied up were varied.

When I was 6 I ended up tied with a rubber band with my hands tied behind, when I put my hands inside, and I spun my hands many times, and eventually the rubber band was tight aroud my wrists. When I wanted to free myself, my wrists didn't slide and the band was digging into my skin, so it was painful to try to spin my hands back. After some minutes of struggling, I had to omit the pain and rotate my hands slowly until the band slid and let me free my hands. I was playing alone in the backyard, and my whole family was inside my house having supper, so asking for help was an very embarrasing option. Fortunately I hadn't to ask for help.
flannel teddy bear
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by flannel teddy bear »

Really have always been into it. I can't really remember what specifically got me. The various Saturday morning cartoons with those classic damsels probably had a lot to do with it. Most of my experience was self bondage for most of my life and would always jump at any chance to be tied up.
Knowledge
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Knowledge »

Link deleted for containing pictures of minors
"Even among misfits you’re a misfit"-accurate for me
shyguy92
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by shyguy92 »

I was four. Playing cops and robbers with cousins.
TapedHands
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TapedHands »

The first time I ever experienced bondage was when I was in school at around 11 years old, and my friends used nearly a whole roll of brown parcel tape on my arms and legs until the teacher found us and removed it; my friend got suspended for it, and I was really embarrassed when my parents were called to be notified of what happened, been into it ever since.
19/F, Digital artwork creator

Click to visit my DeviantArt!
yorkshiredude27
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

TapedHands wrote: 1 month ago The first time I ever experienced bondage was when I was in school at around 11 years old, and my friends used nearly a whole roll of brown parcel tape on my arms and legs until the teacher found us and removed it; my friend got suspended for it, and I was really embarrassed when my parents were called to be notified of what happened, been into it ever since.
Well that’s a fun way to experience for first time haha
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic