Damsel Fashion

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
SquidIncMaster
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Damsel Fashion

Post by SquidIncMaster »

If I were to write a new story, what articles of clothing or outfits would you most like to see the damsel wearing?
Terry45
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Terry45 »

Option 1: Short skirt, tight-fitting sweater with long sleeves, hose, heels.

Option 2: Minidress with bare legs and feet.
SquidIncMaster
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SquidIncMaster »

Terry45 wrote: 9 months ago Option 1: Short skirt, tight-fitting sweater with long sleeves, hose, heels.

Option 2: Minidress with bare legs and feet.
That first one sounds like a very nice idea :D
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

I like option 1 as well. Here's a few more options to consider: a skater dress and a dress with knee or thigh high boots.

Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
SquidIncMaster
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SquidIncMaster »

captured_prize wrote: 9 months ago I like option 1 as well. Here's a few more options to consider: a skater dress and a dress with knee or thigh high boots.

Great ideas and references!
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Something that is out of keeping with what everyone else is wearing - eg if at a pool party then she's in a winter coat/waterproof, or everyone else in formal wear, and she's in crop top and short shorts?
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

I agree with [mention]captured_prize[/mention] nice dress or blouse skirt combo with boots.
SquidIncMaster
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SquidIncMaster »

Dpsiic wrote: 9 months ago I agree with @captured_prize nice dress or blouse skirt combo with boots.
Definitely a good look!
teejay_b2b
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by teejay_b2b »

leather jackets, form fitting sweater, tight jeans, converse of boots. Basically i like either the badass or the intrepid detective aesthetic!
MrMuffles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MrMuffles »

Sundresses are a weakness of mine. Tradfem aesthetic. Soft to touch. Flowy yet hugging in the right places.

Then there's the denim skirt. A bit of edge, a bit of youth culture, and a demand to stare longer than you should in case she shifts position to catch a flash of her panties.

A woman can't wear either around me without me imagining them bound gagged and carried over my shoulder.
SquidIncMaster
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SquidIncMaster »

teejay_b2b wrote: 2 months ago leather jackets, form fitting sweater, tight jeans, converse of boots. Basically i like either the badass or the intrepid detective aesthetic!
Hard to go wrong with either!
SquidIncMaster
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SquidIncMaster »

MrMuffles wrote: 2 months ago Sundresses are a weakness of mine. Tradfem aesthetic. Soft to touch. Flowy yet hugging in the right places.

Then there's the denim skirt. A bit of edge, a bit of youth culture, and a demand to stare longer than you should in case she shifts position to catch a flash of her panties.

A woman can't wear either around me without me imagining them bound gagged and carried over my shoulder.
Sounds like quite a predicament lol
turuto2
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by turuto2 »

I'm partial to office attire - blouses, skirts, heels (that can be easily removed). Legs bare if possible, but pantyhose is also ok.
Alboreland
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alboreland »

turuto2 wrote: 2 months ago I'm partial to office attire - blouses, skirts, heels (that can be easily removed). Legs bare if possible, but pantyhose is also ok.
Same here. I think professional clothes are hot. I like dresses and skirts that are tight enough to show a figure but still professional. I love sheer black hose or thigh highs.

My favorite outfit is a form fitting skirt with a button down blouse and hose and heels.
SquidIncMaster
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SquidIncMaster »

turuto2 wrote: 2 months ago I'm partial to office attire - blouses, skirts, heels (that can be easily removed). Legs bare if possible, but pantyhose is also ok.
A professional look is almost always a good look!
SquidIncMaster
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SquidIncMaster »

Alboreland wrote: 2 months ago
Same here. I think professional clothes are hot. I like dresses and skirts that are tight enough to show a figure but still professional. I love sheer black hose or thigh highs.

My favorite outfit is a form fitting skirt with a button down blouse and hose and heels.
I think I'm right there with you in terms of a favorite outfit!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic