Gagged with yours or someone elses' clothes?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Gagged with yours or someone elses' clothes?

Post by BandG »

Would you prefer to be gagged with your underwear/socks/tights or by someone else's and why?

Personally I'd prefer to be gagged with someone else's underwear (a woman's) but if it was socks, probably my own. I think being shut up by a woman's panties is very humiliating and especially if they've been worn a bit and there's the smell to have to endure.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Being gagged with a woman’s tights or pantyhose that she slowly peeled off in front of me is one of my biggest fantasies.
Alboreland
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alboreland »

I like being gagged with panties or tights. I think gagged with tights and a thigh high stocking stuffing is very effective.

I like clean panties. I think lace ones are best and preferably a thong. It is very difficult and uncomfortable to have a full pair in your mouth.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

I would much prefer being gagged with my wife's socks, tights, or panties than my own. I would actually consider it a privileged! Being gagged with my own would be more humiliating to me. In general, I'd only play TUGs with a captor/rigger I trust and perhaps even fancy in some way, and so I'd always prefer being gagged with their clothes rather than mine. It increases the level of intimacy the captor has with their captive it seems to me. I can imagine another layer of predicament too, where my captor would say "I'm going to gag you with my panties, but be careful not to ruin them or there will be more hell to pay for you!"
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Racer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Racer »

I prefer to be Gagged with my wifes white slouch socks, or her friends/Bulls white Nike Crew socks. It makes me feel just a little more helpless and humiliated, being Gagged with their socks😎
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

I was gagged once with my big brothers football socks.
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

My straight buddy, I am gay, tied me up and used his own used socks as a gag, one in my mouth, the other tied around. And yes, they were smelly
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic