Outdoor Bondage??

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Outdoor Bondage??

Post by Lost_the_keys »

With warm weather and summer finally here, has anyone had any outdoor bondage activities? Tied to a tree? Maybe a lawn chair by the pool?
TapeGaggedAbby
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TapeGaggedAbby »

A little embarrassed but when I was a teenager and whenever I wanted to be tied up with some self bondage I would sneak out of my house with a roll of duct tape and tape myself up to a tree in the forest behind my house.
Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

I've done quite a few outdoor bondage sessions. Mostly with my peer rope group in Australia. Every second Saturday we'd do a bit of bondage on the beach. Some of my favourite ties have been outside. The feeling of fresh air breezing over you is very different when you're tied up.
In her natural habitat is:
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
-Truly happy when tickled
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

I haven’t been tied outside this year, but a few times in the past tied to a tree or just hogtied on the lawn.
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

Oh…!!

There was a time when I did do a self-tie outdoors; back when I was younger and my family owned a larger property adjacent to some woods.

It was a brief thing (it technically transitioned into a shed), but it was outside my house; which at the time was a big deal.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Not since I've been a kid over 40 years ago!
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

I had a few outdoor bondage experiences as a kid, but that was many years ago. Summer isn't really the best time of year to be doing outdoor bondage here anyway.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

I was in the woods once with my hands tied behind my back and I walked maybe a mile.
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

I’m going to be doing some work in Colorado for a couple months. Hopefully I can work out some sort of outdoor bondage session while I’m there. Being duct taped to a tree has been on my bucket list for a while!
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

No outdoor fun this summer, at least not yet…

A couple years ago, I had a ‘friend’ who (among MANY other kinky fetishes) had a HUGE affinity for public or outdoor bondage. She wasn’t an exhibitionist and never wanted to be seen tied up or having someone she tied in public discovered, but discretely doing it in public places or outdoors where there was a chance of being caught was an incredible turn-on for her. The rush of getting caught and thrill of being tied or having someone there she tied up excited her beyond belief.

We enjoyed several long hikes in a pretty heavily wooded nature area where one could very easily ‘disappear’ just off the trails.

We tied each other to trees in various ways (hands above our heads, wrists behind back around the tree trunk, standing spread eagle), on a blanket on the ground (her hogtied a few times, both of us spread eagle between trees), and simply tied up walking through the secluded woods.

After a few times, she got bold and wanted to try being tied up on the walk down the trail out to our secluded areas. The first time we tried this, she actually wanted her wrists tied behind her. Of course we always messed around on the way out and back each time. The next time, she tied my wrists behind me. She never released me that day, keeping me tied all the way out, during our kinky fun in the woods and for the walk back.

She knew I loved absolutely loved nylons, so a few of the times she would hide a pair or pantyhose or thigh highs on under her leggings or yoga pants to surprise me with. I think there is a pair of tan thigh high stockings still tied around a tree out there!

Too bad she ended up moving a few states away for work.
Stef
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stef »

Well I've always gotten wild thoughts during the summer..! All my fantasies include warm weather and outdoor bondage scenarios, especially trees, forests etc etc.

I've only done self bondage outdoors like getting hogtied on the lawn of our front yard, or getting tied up against the tree (again in our yard) when I was a teenager. apart from that, nope! No bondage activities although I'd love some
EngineeringEmily
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by EngineeringEmily »

We have a large farm and a pool, so defiantly yes
Cuffmenow
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Cuffmenow »

I’ve always wanted to be staked out super tight in a spread eagle that I can’t get out of
gurl_in_ropes
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gurl_in_ropes »

It's something I've always wanted to try. Being tied to a tree in the middle of the woods would be an interesting experience to say the least.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

You should, you’d love it!
Syko Sith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Syko Sith »

I think what I did a couple times was very daring.
I stripped naked and hogtied myself in the backyard. Once on a picnic table in the rain. (It felt amazing!)
The other time I was laying in the grass. (I have a picture of that time over on deviantart)
Hogtied and loving it
Mandolin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mandolin »

My best friend and I had a detective-club, and as a part of our meetings we used to tie each other up and tried to break free.
Sometimes we trained on overpowering and tie up the other. A couple of times this happened outdoor and I remember being wrestled to the ground, my hands pinned behind my back before they were tied together. Then my friend led me to a tree, tied ropes around my upper body and cleavegagged me with a scarf.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Mandolin wrote: 6 months ago My best friend and I had a detective-club, and as a part of our meetings we used to tie each other up and tried to break free.
Sometimes we trained on overpowering and tie up the other. A couple of times this happened outdoor and I remember being wrestled to the ground, my hands pinned behind my back before they were tied together. Then my friend led me to a tree, tied ropes around my upper body and cleavegagged me with a scarf.
Sounds like a great time!
Racer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Racer »

Haven’t been Tied up outdoor this year🙄
The first time I was tied up, guess I was about 15-16 years old, a guy from school tied me to a tree. The fun thing is, that I got tied to a tree 20 years later by the same guy😆 But not the same tree🙄
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

I have walked several times through downtown Ottawa and Toronto while handcuffed (in front). Don't think many people noticed as the long sleeves of my coat would partly cover the cuffs.

And I walk the dog on the trails nearby with my hands in cuffs. I do have the key handy in case the situation required it.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
PenelopeRopes
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PenelopeRopes »

Bwahahaha no chance of that happening in England... No privacy and it's always cold
Are you sure YOU'RE not the crazy one
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

I do have the privacy of a secluded garden but yes it is usually too cold and wet here in the UK.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

PenelopeRopes wrote: 5 months ago Bwahahaha no chance of that happening in England... No privacy and it's always cold
We have had some hot summers, and there’s always somewhere off the beaten track you can find.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Fesselfan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Fesselfan »

I have done several outdoor sessions...its really quite different, as the environment is not that controlled as if you simply stay at home.
One day, we had a whole little private forest at our disposal...which was, as you can imagine, quite fun.

Cheers

FF
Rope is the sexiest lingerie. And there is only one thing better than rope- even more rope.
Niceandtight31
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Niceandtight31 »

I've always kinda liked the idea of being tied up poolside or having a girl tied up by the pool 😅
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic