Finally went to a bondage event

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
TripleZero
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Finally went to a bondage event

Post by TripleZero »

After many years of thinking about going to one, I (31M) finally worked up the courage to do it last monday. I was very nervous in the beginning but it ended up being an amazing experience. The people there were very chill, there was nothing sexual going on at all. The event was purely focused on shibari bondage.

I couldn't believe my luck when I started talking to a woman around my age that came alone like me. She had been practising for months and was more than willing to tie me up. She showed me some basic ties, then put me in a full upper body tie but she was going very easy on me because I told her it's my first time. Bratty as I am, I asked her if that's all she got. She ended up redoing the entire tie a few magnitudes tighter and looked at me with a satisfied look after. I then asked her "What about my legs?". I could tell she was kinda shocked that I wanted more as a first timer but she happily obliged. 10 minutes later I ended up in a full hogtie on the floor for around half an hour.

I was always wondering if the things I read about shibari rope bondage are true, how you can enter some kind of trance like feeling, while your body releases endorphins caused by the tight ropes. I can only say, I was not disappointed. I'd even go so far to say I was the happiest I've ever been.

I might have gotten really lucky running into somebody to tie me up, as you are definitely in the minority as a male bottom (sadly). We really connected when we talked after and she told me she had been looking for a regular rope bunny for a while. I am going to visit another event on sunday and I invited her along to tie me up again. She actually said yes. We also spoke about meeting up in private in the future.

To say I am looking forward to it greatly is an understatement. I will also visit a different event later today (she sadly didn't have time for that one) but maybe if I am lucky I will also run into somebody there who will tie me up.

I might post about those experiences as well.

---------------

So my advice to everyone reading this is that, if you have been thinking about going to one of those events, I really recommend you to do so. The entire thing was very wholesome, consent is mandatory for everything you do. I was constantly asked if I was okay and if I was fine to continue by my rigger, and it was the same with all the other people getting tied around me. If I had known it was gonna be like this, I might have worked up the courage many years earlier, but alas anxiety is a bitch.

For the curious ones, I actually have some pictures of me from there being tied up (I also had to consent to them being taken). I took off my shirt because it was very warm, but besides that I am clothed, so it's nothing shocking :) https://imgur.com/a/rr9q55E

Q&A: (feel free to ask something in a post if you have a question, I will add it to this list)

Q: How did you find the event ?

A: I found this one on fetlife alongside the one I am going to today. The one I am going to on sunday, I found on a website of a local BDSM community in my city (Munich, Germany) It's specifically aimed at people aged 18-40
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

You are a lucky guy :D

Q: Did she not gag you? Did you guys discuss about one?
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Nice, congrats. Not got round to attending anything like that yet. Plus have been busy with real life stuff anyway. Might try and see if I can attend something one day.
TripleZero
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TripleZero »

charliesmith wrote: 10 months ago You are a lucky guy :D

Q: Did she not gag you? Did you guys discuss about one?
You don't really do that at those events, its mostly about practising or showing off cool and elaborate ties. We did talk about how no bondage is truly complete without a gag and a blindfold, so I am really looking forward to meeting her in private soon.
BratBinder7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BratBinder7 »

What's you're experience with fetlife been like? I've been tempted to set up an account for a long time but I've heard mixed things about it.
I don't care who it is, one of us better be gagged by the end of this.
TripleZero
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TripleZero »

BratBinder7 wrote: 10 months ago What's you're experience with fetlife been like? I've been tempted to set up an account for a long time but I've heard mixed things about it.
Originally I used it to just browse forums, then I started to politely message people in groups I was in, that had interesting profiles. I've had fairly limited success with that. I messaged around 40 people in total, ended up with 2 short chats, 1 long chat and 1 (unsuccessful) real life meeting. Just like everywhere else on the internet, women get bombarded with messages so I was surprised to get any responses at all.

I've now finally moved on to attending events and munches, but I've only been to 2 shibari events so far. The first one that I talk about in my post was great because I actually found a partner but the one I've been to today was kind of painful to be in, because I could not find anybody to partner with and I've had to watch people having an amazing time being tied up, wishing I was one of them :(

But I digress, I don't think theres anything wrong with making an account there. You can browse events and see whats being offered in your area. If you are female you will probably get lots of messages, which is why many girls on there set their location to antarctica.
leconteur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by leconteur »

Thanks for sharing your story. This is definitely informational for those looking at doing something similar.
33/m/rope bunny Always willing to answer questions and provide guidance where it is requested.
Corn Boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Corn Boy »

That's awesome to hear! I definitely should look into going to one because I have been wanting to find a lady friend to tie and gag me for fun. Thanks for sharing your experience!
Wishing to be hogtied on the ground beneath her leather boots.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic