Who would you like to be tied up with?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
tiedjay

Who would you like to be tied up with?

Post by tiedjay »

Could be a celebrity or fictional character. For me it would either be Nancy Drew, or the Pink Power Ranger. There would definitely be a lot of heavy struggling and grunting with a real sense of peril. Who would you pick?
smokeyfoggynight

Post by smokeyfoggynight »

I'd want to be tied back-to-back with a mature woman like Hinata Hyuuga from Boruto, or Misato from Neon Genesis Evangelion.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

70s era Lynda Carter, whilst she's dressed as Wonder Woman.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Definitely the Hardy Boys.
tiedjay

Post by tiedjay »

I think most people would go for Robin and be in peril with Yvonne Craigs Batgirl
Sabrina
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sabrina »

I would like to be tied up with A very athletically fit guy from my Martial Arts classes.

(I dont want to have sex with them, just be bound and gagged with them)
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

Let’s see…

For fictional characters, I’d enjoy getting tied up with Lois Lane…original animated series & this newer anime-styled show, why not?

Add to that, Ada Wong from “Resident Evil 4” (the original game was my jam!). I’d imagine getting kidnapped with her by the Los Illuminados cultists from that game.

And in terms of hypothetical scenarios, re-enacting the scene from “Hunchback of Notre Dame” with myself & Esmeralda getting ambushed at the Court of Miracles, and then tied & gagged by Clopin and the rest.

That scene had surprised me as a kid when it happened.
SwitchStruggle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SwitchStruggle »

There are plenty I can think off. But since I just played Hi-Fi Rush Korsica and Peppermint would be a lot of fun.

Urbosa from Legend of Zelda too. Purah (The Tears of the Kingdom Purah) and Impa In Age of Calamity.

Nessa and Sonia from Pokemon would make a cute pair.

And of course Kai and Yuri from Dirty Pair. They were bound and gagged in my Favorite DID scene. I just wish I could have been tied up and struggling with them.
Ducttape1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttape1234 »

I've always wanted to be tied up either back to back or hogtied with one of my cousins lol we used to tie each other up when we were younger and occasionally still crack jokes about it. I've taped her up and she's taped me but we've never been taped together or at the same time
I'll tie you if you tie me :D
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

There are a handful of users on this board who would probably be interesting colleagues in the quest to escape. :lol:
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

Damsel-Dilara-Dee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Damsel-Dilara-Dee »

Thanks for this post! There have been threads about people we know who we'd want to be tied up with, and same for celebrities, so I will answer with fictional characters -- across books, TV, movies, video games, etc.

I will +1 to [mention]SwitchStruggle[/mention] and say Urbosa from Zelda. I would to see her all proud and mighty but helplessly immobilized, getting angrier as she struggles and sweat runs down her toned body.

I would also list Kairi from Kingdom Hearts, Margot Robbie as Barbie, and Rosalina from Mario
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Probably not alone in saying my list is a fluid thing, ask me next week and I might have a different opinion.

However I'm currently working my way back through some early MCU on Disney+, so....

I'd like to be bed tied, laid side by side arms above and legs together, an I shape basically, with Scarlet Johansson, wearing the Shield/Widow jumpsuit from Iron Man 2. Teasingly unzipped of course ;) :lol:

Also....

I own some Udon Street Fighter comics, amazing art. Cammy, Chun Li, or Juri. I'd happily be tied with them too.
Monty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Monty »

Without question either Lois Lane or any other kind of typical damsel in distress in comic books.

For a celebrity, Jessica Alba was found bound and gagged in a trunk at 14, could be interesting if I were tied up with her.

For someone I know, either my ex, my sister, or my mum. They could be fun
silvertejp590
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by silvertejp590 »

Alexandra Daddario would be a lot of fun to be tied up alongside. She’d do some pretty intense gag talk, that’d definitely get my heart racing.

Dakota Johnson’s character in the Suspiria remake would be fun as well. I dunno why, the image of being taped up back to back with her is just really appealing to me.
ZachWallace
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ZachWallace »

I’d like to be tied up with Cincinnati QB Joe Burrow with KC QB Patrick Mahomes and his brother Jackson being ones who caught us and tied us up.
SapphireAsh
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SapphireAsh »

I really liked some of the ideas people said before, Wonder Woman, the Pink Ranger, Nancy Drew, those are all great! For me, there's something about celebrity singers that get me, instead of them dancing on stage and belting out a song, struggling along side with me and unable to do anything else but mmph about :D
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

My ultimate fantasy would be to be tied up with Helena Christensen. Then to be greedy, maybe add Shania Twain and Sandra Bullock.
silvertejp590
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by silvertejp590 »

There are honestly an infinite number of answers I could give to this, but another one that popped into my mind is Cali Logan. I always feel really jealous of the guys she’s tied up alongside in the various Captured Couples clips she’s in.
Vanguards
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vanguards »

For my celebrity bondage fantasy I would like to be tied up with Brie Larson. We would be sitting on the floor bound back to back with a strip of duct tape over each of our mouths. We would be struggling and mmpppffffing for hours until we are found and we would both be embarrassed at our situation. Before being untied pictures and videos would be taken of us for further humiliation.
silvertejp590
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by silvertejp590 »

Vanguards wrote: 8 months ago For my celebrity bondage fantasy I would like to be tied up with Brie Larson. We would be sitting on the floor bound back to back with a strip of duct tape over each of our mouths. We would be struggling and mmpppffffing for hours until we are found and we would both be embarrassed at our situation. Before being untied pictures and videos would be taken of us for further humiliation.
niiiiice, this is literally what I'd want, almost word for word.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Male TUG partner Piers Brosnan
Female Lady Gaga
tj_b2b
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tj_b2b »

icefire1281 wrote: 9 months ago Alexandra Daddario would be a lot of fun to be tied up alongside. She’d do some pretty intense gag talk, that’d definitely get my heart racing.
I so agree! I can imagine the struggling and mmmphing would be so intense! and those big blue eyes!
gurl_in_ropes
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gurl_in_ropes »

So many characters to choose from, but the one that's popping into my head at the moment is Fuu from Samurai Champloo.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic