Gagging Game

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Gagging Game

Post by Sockgaggedman »

For quite some time now, the teachers in Romania have been rioting over the many injustices and inequalities the government has subjected them to. This has the effect that, more often than not, my days consist of one to two classes I attend online with the nonrioting teachers and then I'm free for the day. This has the effect that I have a lot of free time which I spend alone at home. This of course has the effect of a lot of bondage and gags!

I've tied myself in many positions and combined a lot of gagging materials, but that's maybe a post for the true stories forum...
Naturally, I got tired of the usual sausage-bound legs and arms tied in front of me, but since all other positions I either don't know how to execute or require a second person, the only way I could see myself spicing up things was by inventing some games.

Hopping around the house with my legs bound or squirming from room to room completely tied up are the most common things I do; I won't go into much detail as I'm sure there are many more posts about such things on here. Instead, I'll talk a bit about a gagging game I've been enjoying.

Nothing special, it consists of me gagging myself in a wraparound manner with whatever materials I have at hand and watching some youtube videos for try not to laugh. The notorious "TRY NOT TO LAUGH! ONLY 1% CAN RESIST IT #LEGIT #VIRAL" are something I'd advise against for the simple fact that you'll want to gouge your eyes out from boredom. What works best for me are reaction channels of hot guys trying not to laugh at videos- you won't believe how concentrated I am on those ones! The goal is, even if you laugh, the gag should allow as little sound to be heard.

As for some mentions that I kinda feel legally obliged to make:
I highly advise against any mouthstuffings to be used! A tight over-the-mouth gag can do a fair job without running the risk of chocking ( a tape wraparound would work best IMO, but I don't have tape at hand so I am content with handkerchieves and long socks)
I highly advise against having your hands bound as well in case you need to take out the gag swiftly ( you can go ham on your lower body though)
Yeah, just use the normal rational thinking and rules that apply to any self-bondage session.

And I also have an idea for what I'll surely do next when attempting this with some new tape: one revolution of tape for each time I laughed :twisted:

As always play safe and surely contact me if you found the idea appealing and tried it!
Captive-Monica98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Captive-Monica98 »

What a neat idea! Problem for me is that I laugh a little too easily so if I did that, there's no doubt I'd be gagged with many layers of tape by the end. Then again, I suppose that's not a bad problem...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic