Tied up for a film or play?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tied up for a film or play?

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

Just wondering who here has been tied up or tied up someone for a movie or a play? I've tied up a number of actresses over the past 26 years and, in fact, will be tying up three actresses for a horror film this very weekend. I also got tied up for a film a few years ago.

So anyone else?
CaptorDM
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CaptorDM »

In college, I helped my film major friend on her projects a lot.
One time, she needed her actress to be tied to a chair and gagged. I volunteered to take care of that given my knowledge of knots.
The character needed to escape, so my knots weren't gonna keep her tied up for very long but it was still fun to gag her!
DamselnDragon on deviantart.
ExcessivelyCurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ExcessivelyCurious »

Not personally, but second hand. A friend of mine is quite into amateur filmmaking, so he acted in a lot of student films during university. I have noticed that student films seem to heavily lean towards horror and crime, so several of these involved someone being tied up. He got quite annoyed that he kept having to be the victim, guess he looked too inoccent (he was quite cute to be fair). Shame I don't have copies of all of those films...
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

I tied and gagged people in two musicals: My Favorite Year and The Scarlet Pimpernel.

MFY is played for comedy. An ex-vaudeville star convinces his old partner to do one last song-and-dance routine. She agrees as long as he will allow her to have "one gag." Well, he keeps hogging the limelight, so she summons the ensemble to tie him to a chair and gag him so that she can take center stage. It's a very loose and amateurish tie job, though.

Pimpernel is great, though. During the Rescue Ballet, the French soldiers end up tied up and gagged back-to-back on the stage at the end. And at the end of the show, when the villain is defeated, he's held by the hero's men. The hero says "Tie him up," which we then do on stage, and then he is gagged before being led away. Lots of nice mmppgghhing as he goes, too.

I've been in others where it has happened, but those were the only two scenes I was personally involved in (besides cuffing Chino in West Side Story, but that doesn't count).
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic