gagging with worn socks or underwear

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
OlderJ
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

gagging with worn socks or underwear

Post by OlderJ »

I would like to understand the attraction to having foul smelling socks or undergarments used for gagging. How or why would this enhance the experience exactly? Thanks and apologize if this has been discussed before at length.
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BandG »

I think the smell if part of the humiliation which some people enjoy. The inability to dislodge something that both tastes and smells bad is part of the helpless and frustrated feeling many crave.

Personally I'm not crazy about it - one of my ex partners used her worn underwear to gag me once and although it was humiliating, they did smell so bad it put me off and took away from the enjoyably factor.

I prefer being tickled for humiliation - such a helpless feeling, you can't do anything about it and I love screaming into a gag.
Mister The Edge
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mister The Edge »

I understand it, but still don't like it. Gently worn underwear, maybe, but that's it for me.
Windrunner
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Windrunner »

I think the appeal is that, if you're gagged or hooded with someone's panties or underwear, that feeling of taking away control that is most intensely felt while the tying is happening, continues once you're tied. Even if they're completely clean, there's something very intimate about having someone else take their underwear, put it in your mouth, and take away your choice about having it there. It's sexy humiliation. (and, I will admit it is often better as a fantasy than as reality - a stray thread working it's way to the back of the mouth can make things scary very quickly)

Socks don't personally push my buttons - yes, the IDEA is hot, but I don't think I'd do it to someone or actually want it done for me. I think the problem is that socks seem to be either "oh, yes, I can tell this has been worn by someone, it has a slight odor to it", or "OMG JUST NO, SAFEWORD, RED, GET THAT AWAY FROM ME!" - there's not much in between.

But even so, something I fantasize about? absolutely. A captor with a wicked smile forcing their sweaty sock closer and closer to my mouth while I'm helpless...

Panty-hoods, though... That's one of those things that yes it's humiliating, yes it might be pleasant or overwhelming, but it would never be something that would be so intense as to make me safeword.
Silkyscarves
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Silkyscarves »

Women’s knickers tights or ankle socks I usually get stuffed in my mouth when my wife ties me up if we’re kinky playing lol but 4 me the gagging is my favourite part I enjoy the most
Silkyscarves on kik app
1974 Richards come get me lol
OlderJ
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by OlderJ »

Thanks for the responses and the mixed preferences. Helpful insights!
leconteur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by leconteur »

I think this is more a thing I like to threaten or have threatened without actually receiving it. Like if my friend wants to indicate that she has had enough of my gagtalk and that she actually wants me to shush up she could say we will tie her socks over my nose if I keep it up. I might like wave a pair over their face, but no direct contact, its just ucky. Now washed panties and socks are different and are certainly welcome to be used for stuffing.
33/m/rope bunny Always willing to answer questions and provide guidance where it is requested.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

For me personally, it woudn't be just any sock or underwear and context is everything. For example, if I were ever kidnapped (not my fantasy), I would find it totally gross to have my kidnappers stuff my mouth with their, or even my own, worn socks or underwear.

So the context, and the person to whom those worn articles of clothing belong is key for me.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic