Back to Back

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
smokeyfoggynight

Back to Back

Post by smokeyfoggynight »

Here are a few questions for everybody out there. Have you ever been tied back-to-back with somebody? Did you enjoy it?

What about it did you like?

What about it did you not like?

Tying people back-to-back is one of my favourite things, so I just wanted to hear other people's perspectives on it.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Yes. Me and my brother were tied back to back by our big brother because let's say we were annoying him.
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BandG »

I only got tied up once like this when I was a teenager, we played a capture the flag type game and I ended up captured by the rival team and tied back to back with a another male that had been captured. We were tied with some scarfs and skipping rope but weren't gagged unfortunately. At one stage one of the girls on the other team put her hand over our mouths so we couldn't warn our team mates!
Fandango
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fandango »

I've never been tied back to back with another person. But in college I did tie/tape two people back to back. We were in rehearsal for a theater show and we had some down time. So some of the cast that wasn't really on call found some rope and gaffer tape and two of the stage crew girls agreed to be tied up and see if they could escape. We tied them back to back. There are pros and cons to this approach. The best things about it are that it's aesthetically very pleasing and if I was tied in this manner with somebody that I was romantically interested in, it would be nice to have such close proximity to them. Depending upon the tie it can be quite intimate. As a negative from the "captor" perspective. It's usually going to be substantially easier for captives to escape if they're tied in this manner. The two stage crew girls that we restrained were free in between 10-15 minutes. I think it could have taken them twice as long if we tied them up separately and left some measure of distance between them. But being back to back with somebody allows you to put directionally opposing strain on common bonds and gives your captives a second set of hands to be able to get to knots that they might not be able to reach.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Always been a fantasy of mine to be back to back with a sexy damsel.
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

Reidy wrote: 1 year ago Always been a fantasy of mine to be back to back with a sexy damsel.
How about a sexy mature woman? 👩
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

CapturedCarol wrote: 1 year ago
Reidy wrote: 1 year ago Always been a fantasy of mine to be back to back with a sexy damsel.
Oh, I could most definitely go for that.
smokeyfoggynight

Fandango wrote: 1 year ago As a negative from the "captor" perspective. It's usually going to be substantially easier for captives to escape if they're tied in this manner. The two stage crew girls that we restrained were free in between 10-15 minutes. I think it could have taken them twice as long if we tied them up separately and left some measure of distance between them. But being back to back with somebody allows you to put directionally opposing strain on common bonds and gives your captives a second set of hands to be able to get to knots that they might not be able to reach.
One way to deal with this problem is to tie your victims so their hands are wrapped back around each other, so they're giving each other a sort of backwards hug. Their hands will be resting against the other person's stomach so not only can they not get loose, but they're also forced to watch as their fellow captive tugs vainly against the ropes around their wrists.
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

When I was younger, yeah!

Me and my sister played tie up games where we’d manage to tie ourselves up back-to-back…it took planning, but we figured out ways.

Let’s see…there were better instances of it when there was a third friend present to help out.

There were two times where it was me tied up: once with one of my friends; and another with my sister’s friend.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Never been tied back to back, but it's one of my fantasies. I would love to be tied back to back with another woman or crossdresser.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
leconteur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by leconteur »

smokeyfoggynight wrote: 1 year ago
Fandango wrote: 1 year ago As a negative from the "captor" perspective. It's usually going to be substantially easier for captives to escape if they're tied in this manner. The two stage crew girls that we restrained were free in between 10-15 minutes. I think it could have taken them twice as long if we tied them up separately and left some measure of distance between them. But being back to back with somebody allows you to put directionally opposing strain on common bonds and gives your captives a second set of hands to be able to get to knots that they might not be able to reach.
One way to deal with this problem is to tie your victims so their hands are wrapped back around each other, so they're giving each other a sort of backwards hug. Their hands will be resting against the other person's stomach so not only can they not get loose, but they're also forced to watch as their fellow captive tugs vainly against the ropes around their wrists.
I love this dialogue. Always sock the hands if you do not want knot picking to be too easy. I just really like the aesthetic of bound and gagged person wearing adorable sock "kitten mittens" on their hands.

My favorite part about back to back ties is that two gagged companions must find a way to communicate and cooperate despite their muffled state or else escape will be nearly impossible.

I will tie couples back to back any day free of charge and I consider myself a ropebunny through and through. Its just something I feel strangely passionate about.
33/m/rope bunny Always willing to answer questions and provide guidance where it is requested.
smokeyfoggynight

leconteur wrote: 1 year ago
I love this dialogue. Always sock the hands if you do not want knot picking to be too easy. I just really like the aesthetic of bound and gagged person wearing adorable sock "kitten mittens" on their hands.
Socks on the hands are a good idea, not only to prevent knot-picking but also to help prevent rope burns on the wrists.
SwitchStruggle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SwitchStruggle »

Being tied to someone else this way is my biggest fantasy. It would make any struggling more fun and intimate.
micoAi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by micoAi »

As many people have said here, back to back is great, it's kind of personal and gives a little co-op aspect to the escape process as you have to cooperate with someone. Never been in a back to back but would love to.
smokeyfoggynight

SwitchStruggle wrote: 1 year ago
Being tied to someone else this way is my biggest fantasy. It would make any struggling more fun and intimate.
Exactly. And for someone who likes being tied up but is new to TUGs, being tied up with someone else might make the experience a little less scary, since they're sharing it with someone enjoys it as well.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

leconteur wrote: 1 year ago
Socks on the hands are a good idea, not only to prevent knot-picking but also to help prevent rope burns on the wrists.
I have always been a fan of covering hands to limit finger dexterity and drastically hamper any untying efforts.

Although I would agree, socks are probably more effective, I have always liked to use knee high nylon stockings (aka women’s trouser socks)- either thinner ones (like pantyhose) or little heavier ones (like tights). Use a few layers of them and they can be pretty effective.

I dated a girl years back who liked bondage, switching up who got tied. She really like getting the chance to tie me up, but wasn’t that great at it. With a ‘little’ coaching, covering my hands under a few (or several depending on how kinky she was feeling) pair of knee high nylons and using A LOT of rope and tons of knots, she finally got to the point she could keep me tied up (at least for quite a while) so she could have her fun. Having my hands covered really slowed my escape efforts.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

CapturedCarol wrote: 1 year ago
A mature woman ALWAYS looks good in ropes. :P The more ropes, the better.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

I agree the close proximity to the other person may lead to mutual cooperation to get free quicker, but the struggling together is what would make it fun being tied to them.
Alboreland
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alboreland »

I've been tied up back to back with a beautiful woman and it is definitely intimate. Every move is felt by the other person. When they move you move and when you turn to look your face can be up against their hair.

That is what I loved about it. Being so close, feeling her body move against mine, smelling her perfume and her hair when I turned my head and trying to understand her gag talk. Also hearing her nylons rub as she struggled and the clacking of her heels as she slammed them on the floor in frustration. And feeling her fingers touch my hands as she searches for a knot to untie.

It is also a tease as you can't fully see them, only when you turn your head and knowing the person is a beautiful woman tied up.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

It's the thrill of being in a hopeless and helpless situation with another guy and under the control of a third guy.

As a gay man, I cannot deny the sexual thrill to it, but it's the fear factor, if you will, that drives me insane. I don't mean real fear. Getting tied up and gagged is always consensual. But it's exciting to be writhing around trying to get free, when you are tied up back-to-back, thigh-to-thigh, knee-to-knee, and ankle-to-ankle to another guy.

Front-to-front is also thrilling.
SwitchStruggle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SwitchStruggle »

Lost_the_keys wrote: 1 year ago

I agree the close proximity to the other person may lead to mutual cooperation to get free quicker, but the struggling together is what would make it fun being tied to them.
The struggling is the best part for sure.
SwitchStruggle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SwitchStruggle »

Alboreland wrote: 1 year ago

I've been tied up back to back with a beautiful woman and it is definitely intimate. Every move is felt by the other person. When they move you move and when you turn to look your face can be up against their hair.

That is what I loved about it. Being so close, feeling her body move against mine, smelling her perfume and her hair when I turned my head and trying to understand her gag talk. Also hearing her nylons rub as she struggled and the clacking of her heels as she slammed them on the floor in frustration. And feeling her fingers touch my hands as she searches for a knot to untie.

It is also a tease as you can't fully see them, only when you turn your head and knowing the person is a beautiful woman tied up.
Reading this makes me want to try it more.
smokeyfoggynight

Very well written. I'm almost 100% dom myself, but being tied back-to-back with a beautiful woman is definitely on my bondage bucket list!
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

I haven't been lucky enough to be tied back-to-back with someone, but I'd love to be tied like that with a beautiful woman the way [mention]Alboreland[/mention] is describing.

People who have read my other posts know I'm really into Robin the Boy Wonder. He was tied like that in the old TV series with a woman, but it wasn't truly back-to-back. I'd have loved to see a truer back-to-back than what they showed, and I'd of course like to be dressed in my cape and tights as Robin tied up like that too.

Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

rtbw wrote: 1 year ago

I haven't been lucky enough to be tied back-to-back with someone, but I'd love to be tied like that with a beautiful woman the way @Alboreland is describing.

People who have read my other posts know I'm really into Robin the Boy Wonder. He was tied like that in the old TV series with a woman, but it wasn't truly back-to-back. I'd have loved to see a truer back-to-back than what they showed, and I'd of course like to be dressed in my cape and tights as Robin tied up like that too.

I can relate to this, as the one person I'd want to be back to back with over anyone else would be Batgirl.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic