Back to Back

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
potato
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by potato »

I have! Unfortunately I don't remember too much about it.
All I can remember was being tied awkwardly back-to-back with my childhood friend Sarah, who also lived next-door.
~ The potato is a starchy food, a tuber of the plant Solanum tuberosum and is a root vegetable native to the Americas. The plant is a perennial in the nightshade family Solanaceae.
noescape
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by noescape »

It seems hotter to tie two people 69
TimChimp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TimChimp »

I've never experienced it and frankly I'm not that interesting since I'm not really into the 'getting tied up' part in the first place. But its undeniably an interesting predicament for those who do enjoy getting tied up and an interesting story setting.

if done correctly it can be done quite securely, if instead of having the captive's hands tied behind their backs where they can use them to help each other escape they have them tied in front of the captive behind them escaping will be nigh impossible, and more things can be added to make it even more difficult.
smokeyfoggynight

Post by smokeyfoggynight »

potato wrote: 1 year ago I have! Unfortunately I don't remember too much about it.
All I can remember was being tied awkwardly back-to-back with my childhood friend Sarah, who also lived next-door.
A shame you can't remember. I too have a vague childhood memory, but for me it was tying two of my sisters back-to-back when we were all children. I remember watching them sitting together with their hands behind their backs and thinking to myself "Wow! Just like in the movies!"

It wasn't, of course. Back then I couldn't tie a knot to save my life! :lol:
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

Lost_the_keys wrote: 1 year ago
CapturedCarol wrote: 1 year ago
Reidy wrote: 1 year ago Always been a fantasy of mine to be back to back with a sexy damsel.
How about a sexy mature woman? 👩
A mature woman ALWAYS looks good in ropes. :P The more ropes, the better.
Why thankyou
Python_Struggles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Python_Struggles »

Why thankyou
You two would make a fantastic combo haha
Alboreland
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alboreland »

KidnappedCowboy wrote: 1 year ago It's the thrill of being in a hopeless and helpless situation with another guy and under the control of a third guy.

As a gay man, I cannot deny the sexual thrill to it, but it's the fear factor, if you will, that drives me insane. I don't mean real fear. Getting tied up and gagged is always consensual. But it's exciting to be writhing around trying to get free, when you are tied up back-to-back, thigh-to-thigh, knee-to-knee, and ankle-to-ankle to another guy.

Front-to-front is also thrilling.
I agree alot of it is the struggle. You have to try to communicate through gags and work to get free.

Also the fear of someone finding you in that situation. Imagine someone finding you bound and gagged back to back and you are both stripped to your underwear or she is wearing some sexy lingerie. There would be some explaining to do.

Some have mentioned it can be easier to get free but in my experience it is hard if the ropes holding you together are tight and wrap around from shoulders to waist. You feel their arms against your back with not much room to work with.
Ducttape1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttape1234 »

I've been duct taped to a pole at a playground sitting down back to back with one of my friends when I was younger. Something I've wanted to recreate ever since but it seems it'll never happen again haha
I'll tie you if you tie me :D
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Why thankyou
Anytime :D
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

Why thankyou
I wish you could tie me up, gag me and give me a goog going over.
Monty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Monty »

I've always thought about, in a robbery scenario, being tied up back-to-back with my sister or my mother. I would never want to tie them up myself, but being tied up next to them? Potentially fun. Not sure how weird that makes me
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

TimChimp wrote: 1 year ago
if done correctly it can be done quite securely, if instead of having the captive's hands tied behind their backs where they can use them to help each other escape they have them tied in front of the captive behind them escaping will be nigh impossible, and more things can be added to make it even more difficult.
Very interesting point.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Python_Struggles wrote: 1 year ago

Why thankyou
You two would make a fantastic combo haha
Would probably make for a few great stories on here.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Why thankyou
I wish you could tie me up, gag me and give me a goog going over.
Hmm… where to start… so many ropes…
Alboreland
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alboreland »

TimChimp wrote: 1 year ago
Very interesting point.
This would mean alot more gag talking as they would really need to communicate and work together to get free.

You could also tie the hands in front and hands to knees. They would only be able to reach their gag by bending forward which is difficult when tied to another person.
smokeyfoggynight

Alboreland wrote: 1 year ago
You could also tie the hands in front and hands to knees. They would only be able to reach their gag by bending forward which is difficult when tied to another person.
That could work very well, but personally I find hands tied behind the back to be more aesthetically appealing as opposed to hands tied in front.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

smokeyfoggynight wrote: 1 year ago
That could work very well, but personally I find hands tied behind the back to be more aesthetically appealing as opposed to hands tied in front.
Another good point.
Windrunner
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Windrunner »

I can't specifically remember being tied back-to-back with someone, but I had a VERY fun time when someone tied myself and another person face-to-face. We were standing, our hands were in leather cuffs connected to some sort of metal bar a couple of feet long.

I should mention the friend who had tied us up was a major spanking enthusiast, and both of us captives had bare butts.

He added another devious twist to it: The way the clips for the restraints were located, neither of us could free ourselves, but we could undo the other person's wrists.

There was a catch, of course: If one of us chose to free the other, that person would be able to just sit (comfortably) and watch, but the one who freed them would get ALL the spanks. And some extra.

It turned our situation very very intimate, watching each other as he administered some spanks or paddling to the other, and things were whispered between us that shall never be repeated, it is the Goldman Sachs of my spank bank.
leconteur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by leconteur »

Finally got around to doing this with my friend. It was a simple tie with our hands anchored our thighs and two ropes wrapped around the two of us. We both loved it, it really does just feel nice being tightly bound to a close friend or partner. I was gagged and she wasn't since she isn't real big on gags. She spent the time guessing what I was trying to say and did quite well even though I was gagged with a tight knotted cleave and otm combo.

It was easier to pull off than I thought it would be. I will say that if you find yourself with two friends, tying the hands to the legs makes escape a little trickier, as does wrapping each captives arms around the other's torso and binding them.
33/m/rope bunny Always willing to answer questions and provide guidance where it is requested.
smokeyfoggynight

leconteur wrote: 1 year ago Finally got around to doing this with my friend. It was a simple tie with our hands anchored our thighs and two ropes wrapped around the two of us. We both loved it, it really does just feel nice being tightly bound to a close friend or partner. I was gagged and she wasn't since she isn't real big on gags. She spent the time guessing what I was trying to say and did quite well even though I was gagged with a tight knotted cleave and otm combo.

It was easier to pull off than I thought it would be. I will say that if you find yourself with two friends, tying the hands to the legs makes escape a little trickier, as does wrapping each captives arms around the other's torso and binding them.
Glad to hear you both enjoyed yourselves!
tiedjay

Post by tiedjay »

That is what I loved about it. Being so close, feeling her body move against mine, smelling her perfume and her hair when I turned my head and trying to understand her gag talk. Also hearing her nylons rub as she struggled and the clacking of her heels as she slammed them on the floor in frustration. And feeling her fingers touch my hands as she searches for a knot to untie.

It is also a tease as you can't fully see them, only when you turn your head and knowing the person is a beautiful woman tied up.
This is perfectly sums it up. The intimacy of being so close skin against skin, the hair tickling the back of the partners neck and tease of not being quite able to see each other!

I love the joint jeopardy too. The humiliation for the guy of not only being unable to rescue the damsel, and being at the mercy of a captor. The ultimate humiliation as the captor binds the hero to the damsel to reinforce the victory. As well as the pure helplessness of the damsel knowing her knight in shining armour has failed and that no one is coming to the rescue
SilverLinings
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SilverLinings »

When I was 13 I did an overnight camp and as part of the "initiation" all of the 12 and 13 year olds were tied back to back with someone from the opposite sex. They tied our hands in front of us and our feet also, and then tied a rope around our chests to keep us together. All of the new kids were tied back to back but all sitting next to each other in pairs. I was scared at first but we were all in it together and all they did was go around the group and ask us silly questions, which at the time some of them were embarrassing to answer ('who's the cutest boy/girl in camp', things like that). The counselors were there to make sure it didn't get too personal, but I don't think they could do any of that these days!

I was happy when it was over but also remember trying to trick my bunkies into doing things where being tied up would be a "punishment" - but I guess I wasn't direct enough and it never worked out that summer!
ILoveHandsUp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ILoveHandsUp »

SilverLinings wrote: 11 months ago When I was 13 I did an overnight camp and as part of the "initiation" all of the 12 and 13 year olds were tied back to back with someone from the opposite sex. They tied our hands in front of us and our feet also, and then tied a rope around our chests to keep us together. All of the new kids were tied back to back but all sitting next to each other in pairs. I was scared at first but we were all in it together and all they did was go around the group and ask us silly questions, which at the time some of them were embarrassing to answer ('who's the cutest boy/girl in camp', things like that). The counselors were there to make sure it didn't get too personal, but I don't think they could do any of that these days!

I was happy when it was over but also remember trying to trick my bunkies into doing things where being tied up would be a "punishment" - but I guess I wasn't direct enough and it never worked out that summer!
Fun story!
So this is how you got interested in tie up games?
SilverLinings
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SilverLinings »

You know it's funny - I guess it is? There was a group of neighborhood friends growing up and we'd play games that resulted in the girls of the group being "tied up" and "gagged" like we saw in the movies (nothing crazy... weak masking tape around the wrists, a handkerchief tied over the mouth with no stuffing, etc.) but we were like..8, 9, 10. I would have to say that this camp experience was the first time I felt any added excitement when tied up. Maybe it was not knowing these kids very well, or maybe it was just that time and new things were happening in my body that I didn't quite understand yet :)
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

It has always been a fantasy of mine to be tied back to back with a Milan, both gagged and blindfolded and probably tickled too.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic