Ask anything

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

OK, whole thread is, in my opinion, unsuitable for this site.
I thank my brother mod for his intercession but, sorry, I think we need to protect the site.
I'm deleting most of this thread.

Sensitive content involving underage protagonists will not be tolerated.
We are a story site, not (even though it can sometimes serve a similar purpose) a therapy site.

Even if this seems to be an aggressive remark, which it certainly is, I have had enough of humouring this writer, who seems to see no need to accept the site rules. If they don't like it, I suggest they post their dangerous nonsense elsewhere.

I am not deleting the account yet but it will probably take only one more justified expression of concern for me to do so.

WHEW! That was a good cardio workout. Now I shall go and sit in dark room. I do NOT expect to be disturbed until my sense of equilibrium has returned.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
StealthCharlotte
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by StealthCharlotte »

Maybe it would help if the rules were more specific. I understand why you feel the need to delete this post, but I didn’t feel it clearly broke any rules. There is a difference between nudity and sexuality. (Especially between siblings Of same gender). Now I may have written about thing that may have crossed that line in the story that was taken down, but it was more ment as 2 loving sisters comforting each other. As for the “forced” part, I do give my brother and sister concent a head of time but do want to feel helpless in the moment. That is a lot different then someone who is abused who never has a say in the mater or a chance to check in. I may not have a say in the moment, but we always check in and chat about how things went after. As some one who is autistic language skills have never been my strong suit. Potentially things were taken a different way then I ment them. Either way I won’t post anything about nudity, sexuality, or the forced aspect that I like about bondage. Hopefully that satisfies your rules.
Last edited by StealthCharlotte 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Apparently I’m not aloud to put contact info here. Kind of annoying since the message system on here doesn’t refresh on its own. But anyway, if you want to get to know me message me.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thank you. If there is any doubt in your mind, you can always run it past one of the mods.
You might find [mention]Solarbeast[/mention] quite sympathetic.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Knowledge
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Knowledge »

Anymore stories you can share?
"Even among misfits you’re a misfit"-accurate for me
emca753
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by emca753 »

StealthCharlotte wrote: 1 year ago Hi,
I lost a bet with my sister so she wants me to answer any questions people ask me on here. (She reads the forum but is not a member). Questions can be about tie ups. About me. Anything you want. I have to answer.

She is also reading if any one has suggestions on how I should be tied up. Hopefully you don’t give her any evil ideas.
Billiard ball gag, handcuffs, barber's cape, and an electric razor, pink daisy razor, shaving creal and billiard ball stencil
StealthCharlotte
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by StealthCharlotte »

She won’t be shaving my head
Apparently I’m not aloud to put contact info here. Kind of annoying since the message system on here doesn’t refresh on its own. But anyway, if you want to get to know me message me.
Evr888
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Evr888 »

What is the longest you have been tickled for while tied up?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic