Ask anything

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
StealthCharlotte
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by StealthCharlotte »

Less then 15 years old.

First time was a few weeks ago.
Apparently I’m not aloud to put contact info here. Kind of annoying since the message system on here doesn’t refresh on its own. But anyway, if you want to get to know me message me.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Embarrassing people is not my 'cup of tea', and even more so if dealing with pre-adults, so I fear your sister may consider my question too benign: Where did you get your avatar picture?
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
BrianHarris
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BrianHarris »

StealthCharlotte wrote: 1 year ago Probably. She hand cuffs me to the bed every night
will you be sharing any more stories anytime soon?
RopePlayer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RopePlayer »

Has she ever tied you up outdoors, and if so how?
StealthCharlotte
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

tiedinbluetights wrote: 1 year ago Where did you get your avatar picture?
Google
Apparently I’m not aloud to put contact info here. Kind of annoying since the message system on here doesn’t refresh on its own. But anyway, if you want to get to know me message me.
StealthCharlotte
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

BrianHarris wrote: 1 year ago
StealthCharlotte wrote: 1 year ago will you be sharing any more stories anytime soon?
I shared my first experience. May or may not be writing more
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

What is your favourite bondage position other than being buried of course
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Has your brother tied and gagged you?
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

What's your favorite gag?
BrianHarris
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BrianHarris »

I shared my first experience. May or may not be writing more
[/quote]

hope you do share more!
emily-a
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by emily-a »

What´s a secret fantasy of yours that you haven´t even told your sister about?
StealthCharlotte
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Dpsiic wrote: 1 year ago What is your favourite bondage position other than being buried of course
I like to be helpless so mainly whatever I am forced into. I do like any position where I can’t move at all. The more uncomfortable the better so I really feel helpless.
StealthCharlotte
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Tiengag5 wrote: 1 year ago Has your brother tied and gagged you?
Yes. He bought a ring gag to put In my mouth. He can then drip hot sause or any other horible flavors in my mouth and I can’t stop him. He also has a ball gag he uses on me.
StealthCharlotte
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

emily-a wrote: 1 year ago What´s a secret fantasy of yours that you haven´t even told your sister about?
Really I want to be her slave. I would love to drop out of school and never leave the house. Be chained up and helpless 24/7. Maybe never speak again gaged forever. Never making another choice. Just her and my brother 2 controlling my life.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

StealthCharlotte wrote: 1 year ago
emily-a wrote: 1 year ago What´s a secret fantasy of yours that you haven´t even told your sister about?
Really I want to be her slave. I would love to drop out of school and never leave the house. Be chained up and helpless 24/7. Maybe never speak again gaged forever. Never making another choice. Just her and my brother 2 controlling my life.
Wow.

For some reason, this resonated with me. When I was 11 or 12, I had the same secret fantasy, about my sister and cousins keeping me as their 24/7 bound-up slave.

I presume, given the premise of this thread, that you sister and brother now know. Still, i pray that they do not abuse your trust in them.

What is it about having choices to make that is so scary for you that you'd rather not have to ever make another again?

Or is it that you do want to have choices, but in ways that make you feel safe, like how some of us into tie-ups actually do feel safer and more in control of ourselves while bound and gagged (ironically to some)?
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Pen Dreadful
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pen Dreadful »

StealthCharlotte wrote: 1 year ago
Seeing as your siblings have definitely read this by now, what do they think of this fantasy of yours? Do they like the idea of being your Master and Mistress?
Knowledge
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Knowledge »

Older sister has deemed questions not embarrasing enough, hm? Maybe it's time for a Q & S session, Questions and Suggestions.
  • Put your arms up and touch your elbows. Older sister uses a braided leather belt to lock your arms in that position by cinching just below elbows. If she wants to be mean, she would have you keep your bra on (shoulder straps dig in).
  • Maybe a panty hood as a baby bonnet to go along with your pacifier and diaper?
  • Cleave gag to keep pacifier in your month but still feel that big old knot at back of your head.
  • Offer your sister your body as a canvas to be written/drawn on, body writing. Maybe surrender with "hands up" pose?
  • Give your sister your clothes when you undress, letting her decide what to use to bind you.
"Even among misfits you’re a misfit"-accurate for me
StealthCharlotte
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

tiedinbluetights wrote: 1 year ago What is it about having choices to make that is so scary for you that you'd rather not have to ever make another again?

Or is it that you do want to have choices, but in ways that make you feel safe, like how some of us into tie-ups actually do feel safer and more in control of ourselves while bound and gagged (ironically to some)?
Choices are hard for an autistic person. Every choice is stress full. I do feel safe when bound, but not because they are nice to me. I feel safe because I have no choice in what happens. Good or bad.
StealthCharlotte
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Pen Dreadful wrote: 1 year ago

Seeing as your siblings have definitely read this by now, what do they think of this fantasy of yours? Do they like the idea of being your Master and Mistress?
They havnt given me a strait answer. Also parents are in the way. Also I would heed to be forced into it it. Not sure I would be a slave willingly
StealthCharlotte
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Knowledge wrote: 1 year ago Older sister has deemed questions not embarrasing enough, hm? Maybe it's time for a Q & S session, Questions and Suggestions.
  • Put your arms up and touch your elbows. Older sister uses a braided leather belt to lock your arms in that position by cinching just below elbows. If she wants to be mean, she would have you keep your bra on (shoulder straps dig in).
  • Maybe a panty hood as a baby bonnet to go along with your pacifier and diaper?
  • Cleave gag to keep pacifier in your month but still feel that big old knot at back of your head.
  • Offer your sister your body as a canvas to be written/drawn on, body writing. Maybe surrender with "hands up" pose?
  • Give your sister your clothes when you undress, letting her decide what to use to bind you.
what do you want written on me
SwitchException
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SwitchException »

StealthCharlotte wrote: 1 year ago Choices are hard for an autistic person. Every choice is stress full. I do feel safe when bound, but not because they are nice to me. I feel safe because I have no choice in what happens. Good or bad.
I think bondage for a lot of people is a way for escape from a life full of choices/decisions. I agree with you: when I'm tied up and gagged I feel free of any form of stress.
Discord ID: SwitchException#4987
Kik: SwitchException
sweetvillain
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sweetvillain »

HI.
When and how did you first the feeling that you liked being tied up?
What started it all?
Surrender Princess. Your thin wrists behind back ...
Knowledge
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Knowledge »

• Baby Sister, on cleavage
  • Love your birthday suit!, on midriff.
  • Draw Hello Kitty logo on both thighs!
  • Draw a smiley face on both armpits.
  • How embarrassing, underneath Baby Sister
  • Draw an outline of your pacifier around your belly button.
Just a few suggestions. It up to your sister as what she wants to write on your skin. If she has her own contributions, woud you mind sharing what she writes/draws and where? What would you be comfortable with as medium of choice such as marker or lipstick?
"Even among misfits you’re a misfit"-accurate for me
StealthCharlotte
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

RopePlayer wrote: 1 year ago Has she ever tied you up outdoors, and if so how?
I have not been tied outside
StealthCharlotte
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

sweetvillain wrote: 1 year ago HI.
When and how did you first the feeling that you liked being tied up?
What started it all?
I always liked being wrapped tight in blanket. Real bondagecstarted a few weeks ago
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic