AMAZING dream

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Stbjkkhyh
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

AMAZING dream

Post by Stbjkkhyh »

I had a dream last night that me and a friend (who had already been mercilessly tying me up the whole time) had went to a special store designed specifically for bondage. On our arrival, we found that there was at first a room of just regular bondage supplies, and then rooms designed for specific bondage scenarios. So, the first room we went in was office bondage (where I had a great encounter with a stranger), and the second room was just scarves.
What do you think? What other rooms do you think would be in this amazing store? And who’s opening one with me?
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

I think the addition of a doctors examination room has a lot of possibilities as does a hardware store room.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

I’d say it would be cool to have a locker room/gym area. Seeing people in their tight, revealing shape ware would be incredibly hot.
smokeyfoggynight

Post by smokeyfoggynight »

I'd like it if there was a barn room complete with cowboy/cowgirl outfits. Or maybe a dojo room, where you could do some bondage wrestling. Or also a simple bedroom, where you can act out your girl-next-door fantasies.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

There should be a store room full of ropes, tape, and scarfs with a chair in the middle. I'd love to be tied to the chair and gagged while the employees go in and out of the store room to grab whatever supplies they need.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

The ideas are virtually limitless on what you could do with this with the right funding.

Mock Classroom
Mock Library
Subway room with hand hangers for suspension points
Carousel room
Mock Basement
"Haunted" Room
College dorm with bunk bed(bunk beds make very unique bondage devices)
Hotel-style room with bondage-styled push carts
Women's closet/boutique(for crossdressers)
Wrestling ring
Bondage wedding room
Bondage institute
Holiday themed room with ropes adorned with Christmas lights, nipple clamp ornaments, mistletoe, and a spinning platform to place your bound human tree on.

I feel like you could go the extra mile and add special effects. For example the fake haunted room vibrates and has eerie noises recorded for added effect and some rooms that mimic a public place have the sounds of a crowd of people or a voice mocking you for humiliation/roleplay. Even more fun, you could have different options selected based on what type of bondage you're in.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic