favourite bondage videos to watch?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
rose
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

favourite bondage videos to watch?

Post by rose »

what are your favourite bondage videos to watch?

personally, i like watching the tie up process from the beginning to the end - rather than it just cutting to a person already tied up. i like it when there’s a plot to it, a reason the person is being tied up rather than just for the hell of it. i particularly like home invasions/kidnapping situations. the person getting tied up HAS to struggle as they are getting tied up and the acting has to be believable. either rope or tape has to be used, handcuffs just don’t do it for me. the person has to be gagged - a stuffed gag for authenticity, not this over-the-mouth crap. i prefer when the person is lying on the floor/bed with hands behind their backs and feet tied together. hog ties also really do it for me
Steak in a Tree
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Steak in a Tree »

You got most of the things on my list. I too enjoy watching the process, though sometimes I've seen the person mess up a couple times and it really slows down the flow. Most of my favourite videos to watch are those where they use zipties. They're fast, effective, and allow more time for the rest of the video.
Production quality is nice. Steady camera, lack of background noise, high quality sound etc.
Obviously fake struggling is definitely a turn off. Another reason why I like zipties, it's not very likely that you'll be able to tie someone's wrists while they're struggling full force, however zipties are more feasible. I suppose realism in general is important to me.
I do like some talking between the two people(i only really like 1 on 1). Not shouting for help, more bargaining and pleading. Some of that before a nice gag, where I don't really have any preferences outside of effectiveness.
Also nice to see someone else who enjoys hogties. ;) A few people I've talked to don't like them, but I think they're one of the best things ever created(tug wise).
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic