What do you like to hear from tied up people/characters?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

What do you like to hear from tied up people/characters?

Post by banshee »

Basically what the title says, when reading a story what do you like to hear from the characters getting tied up? If you have tied up someone in real life what do you like to hear them say? If you are the one tied up what do you like to say?

By the way there's already a similar thread which goes by Turn on Phrases but that seems to be more focused on what people like to hear from the people tying them up than the other way around, so i though making this could add something.
smokeyfoggynight

Post by smokeyfoggynight »

I love when my captive is feisty! She should say stuff like, "You think you can keep me tied up like this?!" "Just you wait until I get loose!"

I also like compliments, like "Wow! You've got me tied up really well!"
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Basically the you'll never get away with this trope.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

"mm! MM! MmmmmmmMMMHHH NMMMPH!"
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Can you make it any tighter?
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Ideally, nothing but a whimper.
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

I’ll second the “you’ll never get away with this” / “let me go…!” trope.

In addition, when there is more than one hostage, I typically like it when the two are left alone try to communicate a means of escape, usually while they are both gagged.
Racer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Racer »

“Please don’t tie me up”
“Please let me go”
“Please Mmmmm mmmmmmm”

And I know that my captors like the gag-noises😎
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Absolutely nothing. I want to hear complete silence lol.
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

I like them to be defiant. "You'll never get away with this." Cliche, but it works.

Or even a little threatening. "Just wait until I get out of this." Combative, angry and defiant, can be really fun.

Of course, this is right before they get silenced by a gag. Maybe even in the middle of what they're saying. Then they can just make a lot of angry muffled sounds and glare.
JennyTied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by JennyTied »

banshee wrote: 1 year ago Basically what the title says, when reading a story what do you like to hear from the characters getting tied up? If you have tied up someone in real life what do you like to hear them say? If you are the one tied up what do you like to say?

By the way there's already a similar thread which goes by Turn on Phrases but that seems to be more focused on what people like to hear from the people tying them up than the other way around, so i though making this could add something.
Gag speak.
drgoremd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drgoremd »

I like to imagine a character from an English Regency novel saying something like:

"Am I to be your prisoner?"

"You intend to bind me?"

"You needn't gag me. I shan't scream"
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

I do love when the captured is trying to sound confident and say something like "I will easily get out of this", but also knows them down that he or she can´t get out of the ropes. But I also love when the prisoner admits that he/she is screwed and say something like "This is so tight" or "do you really need to use so much rope?".

Another favorite is when they are openly challenging: "You better tie me up really good for your own sake!" That´s probably what I would say, just to be sure that my capturer does a good job! 8-)
TimChimp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TimChimp »

I'll second the opinions of all those who said that they love feisty captives and echo those words.

Damsels in distress are really fun don't get me wrong, but badasses in distress are so even more in my opinion. When a woman who is usually depicted as strong and at the top of circumstances is finally defeated by her enemies its really fun to see her wrestle with the fact that her enemies have gotten the best of her and to desperately try to still appear as somehow in control by saying the typical "Just wait until I get out of this" or "You can't keep me here forever" and such.

Of course phrases like that would eventually turn to less confident ones if the girl doesn't actually manage to escape, which in stories here is more than likely the case, like the also typical "you wont get away with this" that many have already mentioned.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Nothing if you have them properly gaged! lol
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Lost_the_keys wrote: 1 year ago Nothing if you have them properly gaged! lol
If I'm gagged properly and love my bondage, besides not being able to make much noise, I don't want to make any noise at all since I'll be enjoying it way too much. ;)
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Silkyscarves
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Silkyscarves »

I think the orders of
Don’t make a sound & everything will b ok
Do as I tell u & u won’t get hurt
Good boy hands behind ur back
Legs together
Open wide 4 me u need 2 b gagged
Me personally I love the mind games as much as the the bondage the orders the comments the humiliation side of it all
I imagine being the submissive in any story I read generally myself
Silkyscarves on kik app
1974 Richards come get me lol
angim350
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by angim350 »

Think just an acknowledgement they cannot get free and a polite request to be released :lol:
emily-a
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by emily-a »

I used one myself once that I´m sort of proud of, back when I had a Mistress. I thought of it one day and used it during our next tie-up day. I wasn´t actually tied at that moment, but at clear risk of becoming tied, and sort of asking for it, you know...

"You bought me as a slave, Mistress, not a Rolls Royce! Did you expect me to be perfect?"
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Not really anything from a captive they should be securely gagged.

I like the squeak as their leather boots rub together when their ankles are tied.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic