Benefits of TUGs

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
JennyTied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Benefits of TUGs

Post by JennyTied »

What are they for you? I once had a long session instead of taking a holiday.
AtSpeed
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AtSpeed »

They make me smile/happy. That's probably the simplest answer I can give without writing whole paragraphs, or listing several points/benefits.

Good question though, interested to see what others think....
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Don't know if it is an actual benefit but I just enjoy reading stories and imagining scenarios where certain characters are tied up and gagged by their enemies for whatever reason.

Also like the feeling when done to myself which has happened a few times although not a lot.
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

Relaxation and form of meditation... Forces my mind to empty and just go blank. Come out of bondage like I've had a solid night's sleep.
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

They're a great way for me to de-stress and escape from my mundane everyday life. You know how people relax by lying in the sun or just finding a nice secluded spot to enjoy nature? I get that same feeling when I'm bound and gagged.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
PrinceProdigal

Post by PrinceProdigal »

This. I also find the experience can be quite meditative. And a way to escape the everyday.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Like others have said here, TUGs are a way for me to enter a fantasy world away from all the stress in life.

People may know from my other posts that I love being tied up as a superhero in tights. I have a lot of responsibilities at work and home, and I often feel like I have to be a superhero but can't live up to those expectations.

When I'm dressed as a superhero who's defeated and tied up in my fantasy world, I don't face real-world consequences. Instead, I surrender myself to someone who takes care of me in my most vulnerable and prone state. Or if I'm tied by myself, I can just rest and accept defeat, which I can't do in real life.

There's something soothing about not trying to be a confident leader and letting myself be completely helpless, especially if I'm at the mercy of someone who cares about me.
JennyTied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by JennyTied »

Great replies people!
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

JennyTied wrote: 1 year ago Great replies people!
Thank you, [mention]JennyTied[/mention]. How about you... Why do you like TUGs?
JennyTied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by JennyTied »

rtbw wrote: 1 year ago
Thank you, @JennyTied. How about you... Why do you like TUGs?
Said it in the first post an alternative to overseas holidays
SwitchException
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SwitchException »

In my case it would be just an escape from the daily problems and issues: I feel free of all anxiety, and I think just about being restrained and that someone else is in charge of you and your life.
Discord ID: SwitchException#4987
Kik: SwitchException
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

JennyTied wrote: 1 year ago
rtbw wrote: 1 year ago
Thank you, @JennyTied. How about you... Why do you like TUGs?
Said it in the first post an alternative to overseas holidays
Yes, I saw the first post. If the benefits of a long TUG session are more than enjoying time abroad for you, the reason why must be worth hearing about. I was just curious
Captive-Monica98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Captive-Monica98 »

I see others do bondage as a form of relaxation or use it as an escape. It's the same for me too. Being tied up also makes me feel safe and secure for some reason. Can't really explain it.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Whether you are doing the tying, or you are a helpless captive, or maybe just enjoying some self bondage. Playing Tugs games, to me is a form of escapism, pretending to be someone else, a spy, villain, or helpless damsel. You are doing what you want to do, it should make you feel good. But always play safe, enjoy your tug times. :)
PanelGaggedPrincess
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PanelGaggedPrincess »

Whether it's self bondage or with a partner, a good bondage session always seems to recharge my batteries. As others have said on here, it's a nice break from everyday life. It also just feels really good to cede control to someone else.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Captive-Monica98 wrote: 1 year ago I see others do bondage as a form of relaxation or use it as an escape. It's the same for me too. Being tied up also makes me feel safe and secure for some reason. Can't really explain it.
I agree. Relaxation IS escape, in my opinion. The power exchange is exhilarating at the same time. Having someone on this earth who you can trust to take your freedom and will give it back is a comfort
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Mr Underheel wrote: 1 year ago
Captive-Monica98 wrote: 1 year ago I see others do bondage as a form of relaxation or use it as an escape. It's the same for me too. Being tied up also makes me feel safe and secure for some reason. Can't really explain it.
I agree. Relaxation IS escape, in my opinion. The power exchange is exhilarating at the same time. Having someone on this earth who you can trust to take your freedom and will give it back is a comfort
[mention]Mr Underheel[/mention] That's a nice way of putting it
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

For me too, being tied-up is an amazing stress reliever, and with a loving partner, it also makes me feel safe and secure. I can't explain it, but if I go several months without at least being tied-up for a few minutes in some way, I start to get really anxious, and unfocused.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

Primarily, it’s fun for me to imagine being tied & gagged by bad guys; just like in all the shows and movies.

It’s a form of escapism, in a way (though somewhat ironically named).

Once you are comfortably “secured”; it can be quite relaxing. Just sort of turn your brain off, and struggle occasionally.
Racer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Racer »

I sometimes got Tied up for meditation. And it works for me! After a busy week (or weeks), it really makes me relax, when I’m tied up and not able to do anything, but wait for my captor (my wife) ro release me.
When I’m tied up for sexual reasons, I enjoy seeing my captors (my Wife and her Bull, both dom) having fun with each other. It’s hard to explain the feeling, that they have the freedom to do whatever they want to do, but the only thing I can do is watch!
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

It makes me feel nice and helpless as a hostage.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

When I’m tied up it’s a way of relaxing. I don’t have to think about what to do now, because I can’t.

As a tier / rigger, I like to see men and women, men in particular wincing and struggling, unable to talk. I sound like a complete pervert wanting to see people squirm helplessly, but I know I’d enjoy it just as much myself.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

JennyTied wrote: 1 year ago What are they for you? I once had a long session instead of taking a holiday.
How long a session if it was instead of a holiday ??..?? :lol:
JennyTied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by JennyTied »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago
JennyTied wrote: 1 year ago What are they for you? I once had a long session instead of taking a holiday.
Over the long weekend.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

JennyTied wrote: 1 year ago
JulieG wrote: 1 year ago
Over the long weekend.
Can you post about it?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic